Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for a Reliable Beta
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching for a Reliable Beta
Fluffy
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for a Reliable Beta 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
I have found myself to be in desperate need of a beta. I have many requirements for my new beta.

~Someone who can wait on me to write. I don't have a ton of time on my hands to write anymore and I need someone who can just give me time.

~Someone to motivate me. I have a hard time sticking with my writings, as my life has deemed fit that I am busy pretty much all the time. My mind is not always on fanfiction and writing. I need someone who can motivate me to continue with my writing.

~Someone very good. I value my beta and what he/she has to say. But my beta must have good points. References might be good.

~Someone I can relate to.

And that is my short list or requirements, among other things. Please message me if you are interested.

Thank you.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Azuka
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Searching for a Reliable Beta 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
I wouldn't mind Beta-ing your stories dear ^_^ I'm not sure if we've met in chat, but I'm a funny person and I am sure I can help motivate you. I am kind of OCD about things and I can assure you, you can put me to good use that way. I'll highlight any changes I may make, or any suggestions I might have for you. That way, when I send the chapter back to you, you can see what I have done and change it if you so wish, or use it accordingly. Either way, I am extending my hand not only in offers to help, but for friendship.

Regardless, I would like to be your friend, even if you don't choose me to Beta. I eagerly await your reply ^_^

Azuka Ahara

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.