Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
You need a beta? Look no further!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: You need a beta? Look no further!
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:You need a beta? Look no further! 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 29
Hi Tsuki,

I'm the forum admin and I wanted to let you know that I've removed your email from your post. Here at Dokuga we keep the safety and privacy of our members as a top priority and as such, we ask that all members NOT share information of that nature in the public forums. You are welcome to share your email with members through the private messaging service, provided by our website but again, we ask that you not post it in the forums.

Thank you for your understanding!
MoxyMikki,
Forum Admin

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tsuki Ai
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
You need a beta? Look no further! 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 4
Hi All,

I'm a college student with way too much time on my hands and it gets a bit tedious to look for a job all day every day, though I do have a kitten that keeps me company throughout the day...

Yet, I also find myself lacking something of substance to do. She likes to lay on the window sill and look outside or play with her toys. She also sleeps a lot so I have a lot of time on my hands.

Hence, I can take on beta jobs again. I will beta just about anything (I am over 18). I am completely open-minded because "to each his/her own" is my mindset. I'm on internet and Dokuga specifically everyday, sometimes twice a day. I'm actually very good about picking up on what someone is trying to say and making it easier to understand. I'm also honest and will help with more than just spelling or grammar if you need me to. I'm very good at figuring out plot holes and helping to try and fix them.

If you need me to beta, you can just pm me and I'll reply as quickly as I can and just say you need a beta. You can also contact me on yahoo messenger as I try to be on there a lot and it'll be easier to have a continuous conversation without having to constantly check your email or messages on here.

I'll also be your beta for as long as you need me.

Chao!
Tsuki Ai

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/06/18 02:57 By MoxyMikki.

Tsuki Ai
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:You need a beta? Look no further! 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 4
Okay. I understand and will remember that for the future. I apologize for any inconvenience it might have caused.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.