Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a beta to help revise my story perhaps
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a beta to help revise my story perhaps
Lady Silq Ice
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a beta to help revise my story perhaps 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I have kind of a unique or different request. I already have 37 chapters of my story completed, but when I go back and read through it I have this overwhelming feeling of dissatisfaction. However I am at a loss as to how to fix it.

What I'm looking for is someone with strong writing skills who's willing to wade through my story and perhaps help me re-work sentence structure, grammar and just some plain old wording and vocabulary.

An example of your own work would be an awesome way to start out, so if you're interested, either PM me a link or whatnot and we'll get started.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fluffy
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for a beta to help revise my story perhaps 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
Hello Lady Ice!!!

I'm FluffySesshomaruTail, but everyone calls me fluffy.

Soooooooo... you're looking for a beta, huh? Well..... I CAN HELP! Woot! When you say that you want a peice of my work, do you mean a story of MINE, or an example of my beta-ing skills? If you want a QUICK way to get to my OWN writing, you can just look over my stories in my profile. But I'd rather send you a newer chapter of a new story I am writing (it's actually a trilogy). I have a lot of experience and I am always comming up with ideas and whatnot, so I can always help you there. I get that whole, dissatisfaction thing, because I get it too. I tend to find myself re-writing things and somtimes deleting them until I fell that I can write them right. I, of course, also have MY own beta. Who doesn't? Haha.

PM me if you're interested. I'll send that newer chapter to you, if you want!

Love,
Fluffy

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.