Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I need of a beta........again
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I need of a beta........again
PickledPlum
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:I need of a beta........again 14 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 3
If you are interested I can beta for you. I sympathize with your writer's block... currently in it myself and can't seem to get a single sentence down I'm personally proud of... the creative ideas are there... just not the way to phrase them, hehe... but don't worry that doesn't seem to affect my ability to help others with their writing. I admit this would be my first official beta job on this site, but I've thoroughly peer edited a few of my classmates' papers this semester in college and am currently becoming re-acquainted with my "little, brown handbook" of grammar and whatnot... which is actually more like a thick, white textbook... so ironic... but I digress, hehe. If you ever want to take me up on the offer, I'll be here so just PM me and we can exchange emails.

P.S. Before my writer's block I was working on a fanfic and had the opportunity to work with two very talented betas myself... so I am pretty familiar with the job description. Oh, and if need be I take directions well too. ::lies down, rolls over, gives paw and sits patiently for her bone::

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Taiyoukais Lady
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I need of a beta........again 14 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 2
OK So it has been a very long time since I picked up a pencil and paper or much of anything when it comes to writing utensils for my story. Hwoever in the past day and an half or so I have forced myself to actually sit down and write as much as I can to get rid of this mountain that is standing inside of my brain called writers block, and now I find my self in need of two things/people/who knows what it is. Better to describe it as this:

One: I need someone who can help me bounce some ideas around for my stories, Divine Retribution and a couple of others that I am working on but have not yet had the time to post.

Two: A beta, or as I referred to my former one, my grammatical savior. Spell check can only do so much, I need someone who can not only say, "yah this and this is good but it could be better if you do this etc type of thing." I had a great beta but it seems that she has stopped working for a while, and I haven't heard from her in a long long time.

Time spent on this: Honestly it wont be very much, I don't have internet at my house yet so it will only be once or twice a week or so, whenever I go over to my boyfriends house to post and check my email, if even that much considering how my writers block has been affecting me as of late.

So if anyone is up to the job let me know, or if even more than one person has some ideas it would be very helpful. Thanks!

~Taiyoukai's Lady

Logged Logged

~Taiyoukai\'s Lady
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.