Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
News about MoxyMikki!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: News about MoxyMikki!
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
News about MoxyMikki! 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 277
As some of our long-time members might have noticed, my sidekick and fellow Admin, MoxyMikki has been noticeably absent for quite some time. Until now, I didn't have permission to share, but now she needs our help.

She's been going through one health crisis after another for quite some time now, with the doctors making diagnoses, running tests, and ruling things out one by one. After being faced with possible Lupus, Cushings, and oral cancer, she's now facing the possibility of bladder cancer. They've found a growth in her bladder and she has to go for a CT scan soon, soooooooo...

What I'm asking for is whatever you feel comfortable with to show her our support (emotionally and spiritually)... prayers, positive thoughts, healing energy... whatever you can send her way would be an enormous help as she faces this next crisis. And I just know that I can count on our Dokuga family to jump in and support this terrific gal who's done a lot to keep this site going back when I couldn't.

Thank you all in advance!!!

~~Wiccan~~
PS - Those who are friends with her on FB, send her PMs, so her family won't be all upset and bombard her, 'k? THANKS YOU!

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:News about MoxyMikki! 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 46
I hope the doctors pull through and figure out what's wrong soon. I know how mentally exhausting it can be, waiting for a diagnosis, and not knowing what's wrong with your body... It wears you down both physically and mentally. I wish you a swift diagnosis and recovery, Moxy! *sends healing juju your way*

Logged Logged

Beautifully Wicked
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:News about MoxyMikki! 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 20
That is truly heartbreaking. I hope everything comes back well for her.

Logged Logged

Wicked knows all... watch her bounce

I claimed Jakotsu\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Sword in the Claim GAME!
kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:News about MoxyMikki! 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 109
I'll definitely pray for her. I know what it's like to have to sit there as things escalate and I wish her a speedy recovery!

Logged Logged
Starfyre
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:News about MoxyMikki! 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 11
I will pray for her and her family and friends.

If She does have cancer and begins radiation and chemotherapy, message me and I will get a list of foods and drinks and instructions together for her to use to help with eating and drinking without everything coming back up, or hurting her stomach.

There's also a certain type of wine that my sister found that actually stopped the pain when nothing else would but I'm not sure if it's available everywhere or just here.

~Starfyre

Logged Logged

Ah~Un is Awesome! I loves them! *nods head*
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:News about MoxyMikki! 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 277
EXCELLENT NEWS FROM MOXYMIKKI!!!!!!!

She messaged me this evening:

"Well all of the prayers, and well wishes certainly came through. On Friday I was diagnosed with a benign tumor on my right kidney. The urologist said if it grows, then it could become life threatening if not taken care of, so he want two ultrasounds done in the first year, and if he sees no growth, then one a year. If it starts to become a problem then surgery might be necessary, but all of this is manageable!

Please feel free to share this news with our Dokuga family. Their love and support was truly felt and helped get me through to Friday. I didn't know what I'd do without those guys n gals."

Thank you all for your support... with any luck, she'll be back and helping us monitor all you wonderful authors & artists again soon!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

kc
Pup
graphgraph
Re:News about MoxyMikki! 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers and keep the candles lit for her.Prayers for everyone's good health in the coming year.

Logged Logged
Himura Asami
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:News about MoxyMikki! 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 9
That's so amazing! I'm so happy for her and I'll pray that the tumor doesn't grow anymore.
I hope it stays benign.

Logged Logged
UnknownRandomness
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:News about MoxyMikki! 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 14
Oh that is wonderful news! I hope that she feels better for Christmas and that it does not get any worse in the future.
Thanks for letting us know Wiccan!

Logged Logged
SorrowfulKikyo
Pup
graphgraph
Re:News about MoxyMikki! 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
I will pray for her, and for her family that they will have strength. My 5yr daughter was found with stage 5 wilms tumor (rare form of kidney cancer) at age 3. Its been a long battle, but she is winning. I know the fear of everyday, pain, the ups, and downs on certain days. I still face that with my daughter everyday. I will send her a pm.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:News about MoxyMikki! 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 277
Thank you so much, everyone. I know that your messages of support have been uplifting for Moxy, and I can't thank everyone enough.

For those who are going through something like this, or know someone who is, or has, you have my sincere hope that everything goes as well for you and yours as it appears to have for Moxy. Extra special good wishes go out to SorrowfulKikyo and her daughter's fight... may she be blessed with remission soonest and remain cancer-free thereafter!!!!

Again, MANY THANKS!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:News about MoxyMikki! 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 78
My high school English teacher did not approve of the word "nice". He believed it was bland and meant, basically, nothing. He was a very smart man, but now that I am older than he was, at the time I was in his classes, I feel confident enough in my own experience have a different opinion. "Niceness" has to be the most wonderful attribute a person can have. Niceness and kindness can change the world. You never get to know the effects your acts, and even just your attitude, can have. MoxyMikki is a case in point. Her kindness creates goodness, kind of like a karmic nuclear reaction. It is so natural to send our positive thoughts and prayers out to someone so nice, and it makes us better people, because it teaches us to care about others. It is so good to witness the caring that permeates the interactions of the individuals drawn together on this website, it reminds me of the "magic" that Francis H. Burnett wrote about in "The Secret Garden".

Logged Logged
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:News about MoxyMikki! 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 39
I just pm'ed her on FB. Wow, what a thing to read on Xmas. Mikki is one of the sweetest people I know-heck, she was one of the first people I texted when I found out was going to have to have induced labor for my daughter almost two years ago. I can understand her keeping this to herself, though. I really hope it's benign, and they can remove it without issue. I'm of the general opinion that people usually don't deserve the things that befall that, that's especially true of Mikki with this.

Logged Logged
Starfyre
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:News about MoxyMikki! 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 11
glad to hear that she is alright and not going to have to battle cancer, still sending well wishes, and prayers her way

have a Safe New Year everyone!

~Starfyre

Logged Logged

Ah~Un is Awesome! I loves them! *nods head*
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.