Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
YOU DID IT, DOKUGA!!!!!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: YOU DID IT, DOKUGA!!!!!!!
Rinku
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:YOU DID IT, DOKUGA!!!!!!! 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 9
I'll donate some art ^.^ Let me know what should be drawn and for whom I was going to donate but my cheque is late coming in so this kinda sucks : Any way I can donate for next next year? X'D

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
YOU DID IT, DOKUGA!!!!!!! 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 277

Thanks to the generosity of our members, we now have both chat and the web hosting paid in full for another year!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry it has taken so long to acknowledge many of your donations. I've spent the last two weeks at work, in bed, or in "another room of the house" due to my ulcerative colitis. My deepest apologies... but I will be working on those today and tomorrow, as my idiotic body allows. Oh, yes, and my mouse is dying... it double clicks EVERYTHING, so things are very hard to manage sometimes - takes almost twice as long go do stuffs, stoopid mouse!

We will have the supporter's list updated sometime next week, but I still need someone to make the base banner and help me plug names into it, since I am WOEFULLY bad at teh bannerz!!!

ANY ARTISTS WANT TO DONATE THEIR ARTS AND/OR TIME???

We will not be having a 'stories for donations' exchange this year, I'm sorry to say. The sheer number of donors this year makes it somewhat impossible. Plus there's the fact that many of our members are gearing up for the school year to begin, so I have this feeling many of us don't quite have the time.

Anyway, I cannot fully express my gratitude to those who gave what they could to keep this site up and running for another year. Whether it was two dollars, twenty dollars, or more, YOU ALL ROCK to the MAX, and everyone who uses this site owes you a HUGE:

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:YOU DID IT, DOKUGA!!!!!!! 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 277
Rinku wrote:
I'll donate some art ^.^ Let me know what should be drawn and for whom I was going to donate but my cheque is late coming in so this kinda sucks : Any way I can donate for next next year? X'D

All we need is some base art for a banner... the Supporter's Banner is the same for everyone, so a general Sess/Kag theme is cool.

We accept donations all year round... anytime anyone is feeling generous, all you need to do is click on that PayPal link. I collect and save ALL donations for the next year's hosting. If we ever had enough of a pad, I would make more payments in advance, but we never seem to get that far after the initial push, y'know?

Thank you SO MUCH for your willingness to donate some arts and funds in the future!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:YOU DID IT, DOKUGA!!!!!!! 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 22
Yay! I'm glad to hear! While I'm terrible at arts, I'm excited to see what the artists come up with this year.

I'm a little sad to hear we can't donate stories to the contributors, but it is what it is

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:YOU DID IT, DOKUGA!!!!!!! 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 19
dfjksla;!! Dokuga is made up of just awesome people <3 Thank you to everyone who donated or supported this amazing website!!! I'm sad that I can't donate but money's a little tight right now T.T

BUT! I can donate art and time if it's still needed!!! So... yea <3

Hopefully I'll be able to donate in the future <3

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/08/17 17:53 By Kairou Watoshimi.
Terri
Pup
graphgraph
Re:YOU DID IT, DOKUGA!!!!!!! 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Quick question? Is donation open all year or is it that you can only donate a certain time of the year?

Respectfully
kag/sess4ever

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:YOU DID IT, DOKUGA!!!!!!! 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 277
Donations are open all year long!

Just because we hit the mark now doesn't mean we won't possibly need funds throughout the year, and it's ALWAYS nice to get a leg up on what we need for next year, if anyone is interested.

Thanks so much for asking!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

GreyEcho
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:YOU DID IT, DOKUGA!!!!!!! 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 27
WOOH! Glad to hear. Go Dokuga!

Logged Logged

I claimed Kagura`s awesome flying feather! Everyone should have one.
Terri
Pup
graphgraph
Re:YOU DID IT, DOKUGA!!!!!!! 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I ask because some months maybe better than others for members to have extra funds to send and it is good to know that.

Respectfully,

kag/sess4ever

Logged Logged
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:YOU DID IT, DOKUGA!!!!!!! 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 46
I have zero artistic talent, so I can't donate any arts, but I do have time to plug names if you give me a base banner. I'm sad that I can't donate a fic like last year, so this is the least I can do. Let me know if you need my help, Wiccan!

Logged Logged

None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:YOU DID IT, DOKUGA!!!!!!! 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 57
XD Now that's just ironic. I have time to write but not to art! Hilarious. I think I'm out of the running for art donations anyway since I don't do digital art, i.e. I don't have a wacom graphics tablet, plus all of my digital colouring programs, that I did use to colour my inked grayscale art have disappeared with the flopping over of my last PC. YAY!

I also take ages to draw stuff, so yeah, plus not so great at people art. >.> Anything else sure, but people art beyond like base portraits, not so great. You'd probably be after what? Coloured stuff with clean lines, and people-ish figures that don't look like inflated marshmallows. Yah I am that bad. I might just do a semi-realistic portrait of Sesshy for personal amusement though, with grayscale shading just to see if I can make him look elfish with a bit of youkai flair. Could be serious fun. I need to practice my grayscale shading anyhow. Why not use Fluffy-sama as my test-pilot?

Plus his hair! The HAIR! It's like a whole 'nother lifeform! XD I could have serious shading fun with that hair in grayscale! Crap yah I will do it just for personal amusement.

NP Wiccan XD, sorry I can't contribute either way, though I'm sure you'll get plenty of volunteers.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/09/14 04:49 By Pyre.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.