Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
facial hair removal questions
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: facial hair removal questions
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:facial hair removal questions 11 Years ago Karma: 52
Hmmm, it seems womenz are a bit crazy when it comes to the removal of facial hair.

*Guards his moustachio*

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:facial hair removal questions 11 Years ago Karma: 277
Walter205 wrote:
Hmmm, it seems womenz are a bit crazy when it comes to the removal of facial hair.

*Guards his moustachio*

LMAO, Walter!!

Womenz doesn't likes the facial hairs, in case you couldn't guess... at least not when it's on THEM! Now on guys... well... that's a totally different story!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/03/26 23:32 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: ON guys, not ONE guys!!! :(

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

FayeMegan
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:facial hair removal questions 11 Years ago Karma: 24
Lady Kirara wrote:
I'm actually really glad Amy brought this up becuase I've been having a really similar problem under my chin. At first I had no problem plucking the little buggers, as it was only 1-2 every few months, but now there are even more of em and it drives me crazy to have to pluck them. And I refuse to get them waxed because then it's something I'm going to have to do for the rest of my life, and not something I want to have to worry about every week/2weeks.
AND
QuothTheDragon wrote:
... can be a sign of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)...

I have PCOS too, and there is a little patch under my chin of unwanted hairs. Just like how Lady Kirara is having, it was very seldom and now it's constant. It was driving me crazy and on my last visit to my obgyn I was in tears about a whole slew of other problems my last doctor never addressed and told her also about the hairs. She prescribed "aldactone" to me to thin out the hairs and slow down their growth. She said she also takes it herself which she rarely discloses that to anyone, and to expect it to take a long time for it to work. I've been taking it for about 8 or 9 months now and I have noticed the hair coming in a lot lighter, I can feel them but can't see them. I'm pretty satisfied with it.

Having PCOS has been a struggle for me. I've been through a few different drugs trying to correct its effects. Heck, it took a few different doctors and about 10 years for them to diagnose me properly.

Logged Logged
Sophia Jade
Pup
graphgraph
Re:facial hair removal questions 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I have tried the hair removal solution which I got from babysmooth.net and it is really good. I heard about nono hair removal as well, and they say that it is great. But I never tried this one.

Logged Logged
Anna V
Pup
graphgraph
Re:facial hair removal questions 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
Recently due to the awesomeness that is Pinterest I found a DIY for hair removal..a safe and totally effective way to remove hair without the sting of Nair.

1Tbsp Iodine 2%, 1cup baby oil...mix well and leave on area for 5 minutes, wipe off with warm washcloth and viola...hair is gone!

Logged Logged

~*Anna V*~
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:facial hair removal questions 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 76
I waited until my girlfriend wasn't paying attention and quickly plucked three random hairs on her chin... she slapped me for ten minutes... they're gone for now...

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:facial hair removal questions 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 78
Only ten minutes? She's a keeper...

Logged Logged
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:facial hair removal questions 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 76
Hey, I let her pluck my eyebrows... she's been on me about it for a couple months... it was only fair.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.