Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
AFF issues
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: AFF issues
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
AFF issues 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 29
Staff over at AFF have asked that we let everyone know that they are aware that they are getting malware warnings, and are working desperately to get the problem sorted out. I will try to keep everyone up to date and new information makes its way to me.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/02/28 18:50 By MoxyMikki.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:AFF issues 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 76
I got them as well, though I run a couple third party blockers so I'm not overly worried. It was bothersome but only a problem when jumping servers in the domain. For instance from the anime server to the anime2 server. Wooh, it was interesting though.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:AFF issues 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 60
I hope everything get's fixed over there. It would be such a relief.

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
Lady_Mist
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:AFF issues 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 17
It seemed to get better for a few days, but it's back to warning me. I hope it gets fixed.

Logged Logged

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:AFF issues 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 91
We're clean and you shouldn't be getting the warning now. It was a false positive to do with something called the banner invocation code, as it runs off java, something Google seems to have issues with when something is reported. We think someone falsely reported the site yet again. DG, of course, could explain this better to you as i go... at most of it. However, rest assured, we're clean. We now even have a service that runs a scan daily to check for such issues, then repair or clean them, so if something is a problem, we're going to know before the issue even goes to Google.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.