Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sherlock
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sherlock
Talulabell
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sherlock 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
Hey guys so I'm looking for some good ship Sherlock and John Watson fanfiction. Mostly based on the show Sherlock. If anyone knows any good quality stories just lemme know. The one I'm reading now The Loss of Flesh and Soul is amazing! So go read it if you ship Sherlock and John

archiveofourown.org/works/387339/chapters/634699?view_adult=true

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Sherlock 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 78
BBC's "Sherlock" is my new addiction. "Sherlock" and "The Sentinel" are to blame for me setting aside the Kagome/Sesshomaru fanfics I was working on. The two current "Sherlock" fanfics I am following avidly are "A Woodworker's Requiem" by chappysmom and "The Best of Times" by Polyphony. They are both being updated daily, and are getting nice and long. Touching, sad, and beautiful describe both stories equally. For longer stories, which are complete, some of my favorites are:

"A Study in Winning" and "A Study in Doubles" by Jupiter Ash (tennis universe)
"Performance in a Leading Role" by Mad Lori (movie actor universe)
and a very long, suspense thriller type series, which is not complete, "The Boys of Baker Street" and "There But For the Grace of John Watson" by skyefullofstars

All of these can be found on An Archive of Our Own. Glad to see a fellow "Sherlock" lover on Dokuga!

Logged Logged
laenfante
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sherlock 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 11
Check out my friend tafizgurl on archiveofourown. Watch the ratings, please.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.