Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
For those in the way of that nasty lady visiting
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: For those in the way of that nasty lady visiting
Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:For those in the way of that nasty lady visiting 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 24
I'm in Virginia and the worst of it is near the coast with some flooding. The rain and wind is still going strong though, but no major damage that I've noticed in my area. Everyone is staying safe and taking extra precautions. Companies have sent workers home early and all schools and government centers have been closed for the next couple of days. It is cold though! I have closed the restaurant today and may keep it closed tomorrow depending on the situation so I, too, am safe at home.

To everyone else in the path of Sandy, please be safe and stay safe!

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
For those in the way of that nasty lady visiting 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 91
Keep yourselves safe! Ride her out the best you can and come back to us! That goes especially for you Tenchi (cause i can't do what i do without you, woman! Besides, i'd miss you ) and Freya!

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:For those in the way of that nasty lady visiting 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 76
Here in NC we had like three days on rain, though it seems that we're going to have a few more days. That's what the news says anyway.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:For those in the way of that nasty lady visiting 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 46
I hope all goes well and nothing happens to anyone. My support to all those experiencing such occurrences like the Sandy typhoon.

P.S. Although it's bad, we could all take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism. Not my quote, I read it somewhere and I found it very becoming.

Logged Logged

QuothTheDragon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:For those in the way of that nasty lady visiting 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 6
No problems hunkering down here! Already had 60 mph gusts with more to come, and the rain is ridiculous. MD is getting hit pretty hard this time around.

To all my fellow Dokugans braving FrankenSandy, good luck and stay safe!!

I shall go back to warily eyeing the swaying trees near my house now...

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:For those in the way of that nasty lady visiting 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 91
stay safe, Dragon!

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:For those in the way of that nasty lady visiting 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 46
The medics must have their hands full. Good luck and watch from the inside only, Dragon!

Logged Logged

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:For those in the way of that nasty lady visiting 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 277
Wishing the best for all my friends and relatives on the Eastern Seaboard!!

Stay SAFE and WARM... evacuate when they tell you to... and DUCK! Or SWIM? Whichever it is, do it safely!!!

Trust me, all your friends here are anxiously watching the news and weather reports and hoping for the best possible outcome for all of you!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:For those in the way of that nasty lady visiting 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 56
QuothTheDragon wrote:
No problems hunkering down here! Already had 60 mph gusts with more to come, and the rain is ridiculous. MD is getting hit pretty hard this time around.

To all my fellow Dokugans braving FrankenSandy, good luck and stay safe!!

I shall go back to warily eyeing the swaying trees near my house now...

Yup... I'm in MD too. Everything is closed down and now we're suffering the side effects of the storm... being cooped up in the house for a couple of days with restless children....

Logged Logged

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:For those in the way of that nasty lady visiting 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 277
Aurora Antheia Raine wrote:
I'm in Virginia and the worst of it is near the coast with some flooding. The rain and wind is still going strong though, but no major damage that I've noticed in my area. Everyone is staying safe and taking extra precautions. Companies have sent workers home early and all schools and government centers have been closed for the next couple of days. It is cold though! I have closed the restaurant today and may keep it closed tomorrow depending on the situation so I, too, am safe at home.

To everyone else in the path of Sandy, please be safe and stay safe!

Glad to hear you're okay, 'Theia!!! Stay that way!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:For those in the way of that nasty lady visiting 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 66
That Sandy is no lady. She's an evil witch who just loves to play in the Atlantic Ocean, close major roadways and bridges and shut down NYC's MTA system today and she shut it down tomorrow morning. The only good thing about it for me is another day off. For those peeps who are in her path, hunker down and stay indoors.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/10/29 18:30 By DemonQueen17.

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Midnight Song
Pup
graphgraph
Re:For those in the way of that nasty lady visiting 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
So far Central NY has got that crazy wind; we're supposed to get the rain part of it tonight. Kind of hoping they cancel classes tomorrow. >_< Stay safe everyone!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.