Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
GMDDN (18+) ONLY: July 14, 2012
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: GMDDN (18+) ONLY: July 14, 2012
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
GMDDN (18+) ONLY: July 14, 2012 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 216
It's been two months since we did the last GM (GutterMarble/18+) Drabble/Drawble Night ...GMDDN

Our next GM DDN is on July 14, 2012! THIS Saturday Night!

It will be starting at around 10 pm Eastern time, lasting officially until about 1-2 am eastern (assuming we have the usual numbers of attendees.) The reason for the later Start/Stop is b/c not only will this be held in the GM chat room, but its to help discourage YIMs from attempting to get into said chat, any any of that rot.

Password will be given out during chat that night, if you haven't already gotten it, you'll need to go into regular chat first and get the PW from a MOD there. There MAY be a DDN or an IDDN for anyone wanting to participate there in regular chat that's not going to be in the GMDDN. I CANNOT say there will be one this time. You'll have to check with the MOD on Duty about that in regular r0om.

If I'm not there I will make sure that at least one Mod is, so that it WILL happen. :3
If you've never been to a GMDDN, and are of age being 18+, you are certainly invited, the more the merrier.

Rules for GutterMarble Drable/Drawble Ngiht:

1. Drabbles, must be between 200-300 words. We're giving you a bit more space with wording here, but PLEASE use them. I know its hard to break from the 100 word count habit but you have up to 300 to go to, we'd like it if you can try to nail 300 on the head as well as you guys nail 100 for regular/impromptu DDNs. :3 If you go over no biggie.

2. D/D's: Must be SK related, to either one OR the other, or both.

3. If you are Drabbling(writing) you CAN post anything that is M or MA, BUT there needs to be a warning for anything that contains such as rape, and/or anything that could be considered vulgar and tasteless. We are allowing this GMDDN b/c not only has it been asked for but we want to be able to have fun for a more mature writing style, please don't ruin it by grossing people out or upsetting them needlessly.

4. If you are Drawbling(drawing) and it goes above 18+ you will be able to post links in the GM chat, where this will be taking place, all attendees will be above the 18+ age requirement as GM chat does require a password to get into.

5. Be considerate to the fact that we do give sometimes up to 40 mins per prompt b/c sometimes we do have artist playing too, b/c of this they can't draw/scan/post in the same time it takes to write 200-300+ words. Please try to understand, and remember it is still a chat and you don't hafta hang on every prompt or get mad b/c its taking so long before another prompt is given. Generally the Prompt Master will keep in mind who is arting and who is not, and will adjust prompt posting times accordingly.

6. After the official night is over, its not unheard of that more prompts will keep coming or to be available. Once this happens, its unofficial, and some of the above rules can be bent, such as the length. Also if this happens, it is likely that someone else MAY take over as Prompt Master, or many might. We generally wing it from this point on. So if your up to it, stay, if not :3 ...

7. Number of prompts, the official number is usually around 6 - 10 prompts, but it has gone up to 15 before. That being said, try to keep in mind if you are making a connected Drabble fic that you may want to make sure it can wrap up before you leave for the night.

8. All authors drabbling, should keep/save their own collection of Drabbles. Sometimes there are just too many people in our GMDDN's to keep up with all of them as Prompt Master, so please keep this in mind, and save your own work.

9. You do not have to do EVERY PROMPT. Folks seriously, you don't have to keep them in order for a drabble fic, nor do you have to do every prompt, if nothing about the prompt floats your muse, then don't do it.

10. You CAN collect the banner, even if you only do one prompt. Your still participating, and keep in mind just b/c it says MA(18+), does not mean this all has to be Smut. it can be violence, or gore, or anything, but again, please make sure you warn before posting.

11. While this is more of a consideration, b/c you are given up to 300+ words, please try not to post in the middle of someone else if it's obvious that theirs is broken up b/c of size. I'm not going to get mad or anything, but just try to be considerate. THANKS!

12. I don't care if your posting a late drabble or not, but PLEASE tell us which prompt it's for if your not posting for the current prompt!

Well i think that's about it. I'm going to make a Participation banner for this one as well, so I'm going to get working on that now.
~r0o

Banner for this GM DDN: To be announced.

**previous banner still to be made! I'll get on it soon though! I'm really sorry I've been so behind lately!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lyra
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN (18+) ONLY: July 14, 2012 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 7
I luvs you r0o! GMDDN! AVAST MATEY'S, THERE BE AWESOME HERE! ::dances:: I'mma be there like a BOSS! XD With a SANDWICH!
::plots::

Logged Logged
The Hatter Theory
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN (18+) ONLY: July 14, 2012 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 14
YAY! Can't wait r0o!
*plots*

Logged Logged

I need something that will give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the vision of a shaman, the thoughts of a serial killer, and the gentleness of a hungry vampire bat.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN (18+) ONLY: July 14, 2012 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 66
I am so there.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Synyster Star
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN (18+) ONLY: July 14, 2012 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 10
Heck yes I'm there Though I might be really late >_>... okay so maybe I won't be but I might be D: Dagnabbit!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/07/11 09:30 By synysterstar.

banner made by me! Art was commissioned by me and done by Electrikfeather on deviantart.
sarhea
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN (18+) ONLY: July 14, 2012 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 9
I'm in! Well, might be late but I'll definitely be there!

Logged Logged

... Cheers, sarhea
JeniNeji
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN (18+) ONLY: July 14, 2012 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 21
Oh! GMDDN

Logged Logged

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:GMDDN (18+) ONLY: July 14, 2012 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 216
Dealing w an issue at the moment. GMDDN will start at 11 est

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN (18+) ONLY: July 14, 2012 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 60
I'm trying to be there, but need the password.

Logged Logged

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:GMDDN (18+) ONLY: July 14, 2012 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 216
sorry was late!

Prompts were: 1. Salty Dog, 2. Spirited Punch, 3. Hurricane, 4. Ruby Dutchess, 5.Hiram Walker 6. Monkey Fizz

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN (18+) ONLY: July 14, 2012 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 24
thanks so much for hosting, r0o! and for somewhat getting me out of my writing funk! =)

Logged Logged

The Hatter Theory
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN (18+) ONLY: July 14, 2012 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 14
Thanks for hosting tonight R0o! Had an awesome time!

Logged Logged

I need something that will give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the vision of a shaman, the thoughts of a serial killer, and the gentleness of a hungry vampire bat.
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN (18+) ONLY: July 14, 2012 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 31
That was so much fun. I'm glad I joined in tonight. It's been a long time for this too.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.