Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Late-breaking news from phishbon3s
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Late-breaking news from phishbon3s
12345c
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Late-breaking news from phishbon3s 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 9
That is SO awesome!! Congratulations! And the magnets? They had me cracking up! ^-^ I hope you have a great pregnancy and that everything goes well for you! Be safe!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Late-breaking news from phishbon3s 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 31
Knight of Disorder

Many thanks, kind sir! My hubby has a pretty strong grip, so I think he can take it. Just as long as he doesn't have to watch or cut the cord. Then again, I would pay good money to see him faint. haha

Clio

Thanks! We are hoping all is well (first time and all). Good news is no nausea yet.

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

nightmareofcat
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Late-breaking news from phishbon3s 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 6
try not to eat architecture or random objects, yes i sound insane but my ob/gyn gave me a pregnancy book that actually said in it that the woman may crave eating bricks....... may want to warn hubby that if you go for a walk holding a fork and knife that he may want to restrain you and call the dentist. just wanted to share that little tidbit, gave me a chuckle when i saw it.
congrats again

Logged Logged

the nightmare will return
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Update from phishbon3s 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 31
Well, my lovely Dokugians,

Today the phishy spent 6 1/2 hrs in ER for slight bleeding during my first trimester. After much poking and proding and WAITING a LONG LONG TIME, the conclusion is there is no conclusion. Yes, pregnancy is confermed, (6 wks 3 days), but no heartbeat detected yet.

I have a follow-up on Friday to see if anything can be found, but the advice I'm getting from other mothers is that the heartbeat isn't always detectable in the 6th week, sometimes it's too quiet.

So for now, I gotta keep an eye on the slight bleeding, and hope for the best. Not to sound sappy but please pray for my little guppy and me, Dokuga.

Thanks, phishy

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”

KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Update from phishbon3s 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 56
Aww, Phishy, stay strong. You and your guppy are in my thoughts and prayers.

Logged Logged

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Update from phishbon3s 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 277
Sending as many positive vibes for HOPE, HEALING, AND HEALTH as I can!!! I will be thinking of you in the coming days!

~~me~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

The Hatter Theory
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Late-breaking news from phishbon3s 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 14
I'll be sending the good juju your way with prayers for safety, health and happiness. *luffson*

Logged Logged

I need something that will give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the vision of a shaman, the thoughts of a serial killer, and the gentleness of a hungry vampire bat.
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:Sad news. 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 696975
Oh big hugs to Phishy and family. This will pass, never be forgotten but the pain will ease with time and loved ones nearby. Take that time. When you're ready, I know you'll have the family you desire.

*huggles*

Skye

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Sad news. 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 31
My wonderful Dokugians,

Thank you for the prayers, well-wishes, thoughts, vibes and love sent our way. This is why I love this site. We are a family. We appriceate you all so much. But I have sad news.

Last night, around 9:30something, I miscarried fully. I had the Guppy cremated with others that went too soon. We don't know what caused it. It just wasn't our baby's time, I guess. We're pretty shaken up, but we have hope for the future. We will try again, eventually. But for now, we will mourn.

I'm gonna take some time off the internet, We need Us Time at home and the internet has lost its value at the moment. But I'll be back eventually. I just need to rest and hope the severe physical and emotional pain passes. I'll bounce back, it's hard to keep me down.

Thank you all for being there, your support made us happy, loved and it helped.

See you sometime. Signing off for now,
~Phishbon3s (Leslie)

Logged Logged

Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Sad news. 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 26
Oh no!

I am so, SO sorry to hear about your loss! I once experienced the same thing, (though I wasn't as far along) so I understand how difficult an experience that can be. It's probably a good idea to take some time off, you and your hubbie need each other right now. You will be in our hearts and prayers, and when you're ready to come back, you'll be welcomed with open arms.

Until then, we wish you strength, hope, and recovery. *huggles*

Logged Logged

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
Sarasama1
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sad news. 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 10
I'm very sorry for your loss and will be praying for you and your husband.

Logged Logged
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Late-breaking news from phishbon3s 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 19
I am terribly sorry for yours and your husband's loss, Phishy. I will keep you in my thoughts. Any time you need one of us, we will be here for you.

Love Always

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
Fox
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Late-breaking news from phishbon3s 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 26
Oh Phish.. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Logged Logged

I am the Master Procrastinator of Dokuga, and I wield a mighty game controller!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.