Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
HELP WANTED!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: HELP WANTED!
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
HELP WANTED! 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
Hello my fellow Dokugians!!

It's fundraising time again, and I need some HELP! Between this site, the DLL2 Yahoo!Group, the business my hubby and I are trying to get off the ground, home, sick animals, kids, and all that jazz... I will not have time to issue the personal acknowledgements to all our donors this year. I refuse to allow our donors' generosity to go unremarked, so I am in need of an assistant/scribe-type person.

There are a couple qualifications:

First, I must know you kinda well... preferably someone that's been here a little while, with whom I've had the opportunity to interact at least once or twice.

Second, you must have a decent grasp on the English language - spelling, grammar, etc.

Third, you must PM me to inquire!

If you think you have a little spare time in the next couple of months, enough to send out probably two or three thank-you notes a day (maybe more at first), please PM me and we'll get this ball rolling!!!

We haven't actually done any fundraising since last fall, so our coffers are pretty low right now. Chat is due for renewal in July and hosting is up as of August 15th.

Soooooo, how 'bout it, Dokuga, give a gal some help??

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:HELP WANTED! 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 54
Side question, are ya'll gonna be having people write fanfics/draw fan art for the donators again this year? Cause if so, I would love to sign up for that. Can't afford any money myself yet, but I love being able to help out in some way and I'm sure others feel the same .

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:HELP WANTED! 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 42
I'm game for donating art or stories to donors too.

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

Terri
Pup
graphgraph
Re:HELP WANTED! 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I have a question, what is the update on the fundraiser as in have we made any headway and how much are we still needing. Kagome and Sesshoumaru pairing is all I ever read and I love this site and I am willing to help if I can.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:HELP WANTED! 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
My apologies, I had intended to get this updated over the weekend, but found myself playing musical computers with three other family members, nursing sick animals, working on documents the bank THINKS they need for my new business... yeah... busy stuff!

Anyway, to date, we have $2,344.66 in the PayPal account. As I stated before, chat will be due in July for about $200.00 and hosting will be due in August for $2,808.00. Obviously, we're doing well for the first two weeks of the fundraiser, but things have slowed to a trickle now.

We still have about $664.00 to go, and almost 2 months in which to do so... hopefully, more new donors will step up to the plate in that time! So far, we've had donations from much the same donors as always, with a few notable exceptions, so I'm hoping we hear from some more of our 'silent majority!'

Thank you so much for prodding my memory, and I will try to update this again at the end of the week, if time permits.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Azuka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:HELP WANTED! 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 8
Faehime and I had an idea to raise money for the site. We want to make T-shirts! ^-^ Please let me know what you think; because I think it could be a great idea! All FaeHime would have to do is make the art and I could put it onto a T-shirt! <3

~ Azu

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.