Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
What are your pets Dokuga?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: What are your pets Dokuga?
KaminokoDaughters
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:What are your pets Dokuga? 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
3 dogs- Italian Mastiff, Rottweiler, and an Old English Bulldog
5 Birds- African Grey Parrot, Cockatoo (sulfer crested I think), Green Quaker Parrot, Cockatiel, and a Green Cheeked Conure Parrot
A few fish tanks- 1 Pacu, algae eater(1 yellow and one black), 1 red devil, and a few others I can't remember the name of and too lazy to describe. lol

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
kori
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:What are your pets Dokuga? 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
I have a female German Shepherd named Inari, and her 11 puppies that are 2 weeks old, a white springer spaniel/american bulldog mix named Ichibob he was our neighbors dog that decided he wanted to be ours more so they finally just let us keep him because they were tired of coming to get him from us.
We have a Siamese mix named Mittens, and two orange cats one a adult female named Ginger, and a kitten named Socks, and my cat is a Bengal cat named Sparta.

we have three red eared slider turtles, Apocalypse and Pip and Squeak. and one ball python named Hades. A Iguana named Ce-Ce.

I have a Jersey woolie named Chewie, she was originally named Chewbacca because of all the fur but we found out she was a girl bunny when she had babies one night lol.
i have a male double maned lion head bunny named Oreo. we have a mouse named Mr.Moose.
and a salt water fish tank full of pretty fish with no names,except the convict goby named Weanie.
and a pygmy goat that thinks she is a dog named Sugar.

I have five free range anoles named Godzilla, Anatole, Anita, Tia, and Brownie cause he stays on my nightstand and is always brown like my nightstand and Verte my anole that stays green no matter what she is on lol.

Kori

Logged Logged
koneji
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What are your pets Dokuga? 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
I had a baby bunny named Bun-buns, didn't know her exact age though.

That was me bottle feeding her. She didn't like anyone else doing it XD

She's gone now but I take care of the budgies, Diego and Heather.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/12/11 23:51 By koneji.

Kitsune
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What are your pets Dokuga? 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
Black female named Misty and male tabby named Chester

Logged Logged

BlackInuPup
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:What are your pets Dokuga? 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 9
My pet is a One year old Paint turtle that loves to snap at things. His colors are green, red, yellow, and browish. He loves to jump off his rock and move everything in his tank He loves to redecorate.

Logged Logged

Tsuki Ai
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What are your pets Dokuga? 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 4

The white one is my Turkish Van kitten: Patches
The black one is my mom's (but I still claim her) Shepard/Chow Mix: CeCe

Such adorable friends...

Logged Logged

ChilledHound
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What are your pets Dokuga? 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
Wonderful news everyone! Ifound out that my best friend is gifting me with a Calico cat for xmas/b'day. What should I name her? I was thinking of: Ivy, Amethyst, Milkshake, Candi, or of course Kilala. What do u guys think?

***UPDATE*** Turns out that I did not get the cat. The original owner decided to keep her anyway.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/02/07 12:22 By chilledhound.
Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What are your pets Dokuga? 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 8
I have two blacks. The eldest is Luna whom I adopted from the rescue league. My hubby got her for right as he got deployed overseas. And then there is the youngest named Sweetpea, who was a feral kitten that would always come to my work. She would only come to me and no one else. One day she adopted me by jumping in my car with me one night when I closed. I love these crazy cats of mine. Lol

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:What are your pets Dokuga? 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 31
Well, the phishy's house is down to a black cat and a bird...

Just sold all 200+ madagascar hissing cockroaches to a reptile store as feeder insects and pets. The house stinks less now. yay!

Maybe getting a Black Lab/Chow mix from the humane society where my bro-in-law works. Just need to scrounge up the $150+ funds to get him and the stuff he needs. Wish me luck Dokuga.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/01/05 12:20 By phishbon3s. Reason: adding pics

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

The Hatter Theory
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What are your pets Dokuga? 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 14

Pixel (Heinlein kitty because we're dorks), Flibbit
Hudson and Fizzgig

Three out of four are named after nerd loves Mana and I have. I think we curse our animals with names. All of our animals live up to theirs. Snob, bouncer, goofball, spazz.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/01/05 13:27 By HatterTheory.

I need something that will give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the vision of a shaman, the thoughts of a serial killer, and the gentleness of a hungry vampire bat.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.