Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I write to...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 3
TOPIC: I write to...
1CarinoInu
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:I write to... 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 9
Thank you rOo. Really appreciate it!

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
Tsuki Ai
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I write to... 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4
Thank you so much!!

Logged Logged

The Hatter Theory
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I write to... 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 14
Short answer: I write to see the sunrise.

Long answer: I strive to say young, stupid and idealistic. Cynicism's a really easy option in the long run, and my family is filled with cynics. I've always held that cynics are idealists that took it a little hard to the -ahem- groin, and they have problems standing up straight to see the sunrise. I write so I can give the awful things in life happy moments and ultimately, happy endings. And because I like sunrises.

Logged Logged

I need something that will give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the vision of a shaman, the thoughts of a serial killer, and the gentleness of a hungry vampire bat.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:I write to... 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
sorry this took me so long, again, if it takes longer then 48 hours PLEASE contact me via site PMs and let me know!

And remember these don't go in your forum tag!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/08/20 14:31 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Sakura-Chan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I write to... 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
Well...

Short: I write to escape myself...

Long: I write because I love expressing my creativity. I've recently started writing again because I forgot what it was like to be creative. I forgot how to express myself. I also write to escape reality. To leave who I am behind, and become who I want to be. I write because I love to write.

Logged Logged

``Some people are like slinkies; really good for nothing... But they still bring a smile to you`re face when you push them down a flight of stairs.``

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
The Hatter Theory
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I write to... 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 14
Danke R0o! Tis awesome.

Logged Logged

I need something that will give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the vision of a shaman, the thoughts of a serial killer, and the gentleness of a hungry vampire bat.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:I write to... 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
remember, no putting this in the forum tag space. *u*

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Sakura-Chan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I write to... 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
Thanks r0o!!!!

Logged Logged

``Some people are like slinkies; really good for nothing... But they still bring a smile to you`re face when you push them down a flight of stairs.``

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
dreamcatcher
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I write to... 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
sugar0o wrote:
D: seriously! if i don't answer back in 2 day let me know! i never saw any of the notifications for the last four!!! I'm so sorry you all had to wait!!!!!

Just noticed that I forgot to pick my banner up over my vaccation. Thank you so much, r0o!

Logged Logged

Re:I write to... 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
I write to escape the world, and to just dream.

I have always wrote whenever I was able in any mood I am when I first start writing sometimes I am so angry that I make whatever I'm writing about seem dark. But as I write all of my negative feelings go into the paper and I start to feel a lot better with myself. After I'm done writing I will lock it up in this little chest and I will be able to go on with the cruelness of the outside world. Because, of this method I don't have to worry about doing things that others would do to relieve their anger and pain, I have tried that.... it never worked for me. Then I started to write poem and small stories using the people that are in my life. This is why I write, This is what keeps me a go lucky kind of girl who always shows her dark side more than her light side for it is a whole lot easier in keeping people who I don't want to talk to at bay.

Logged Logged
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:I write to... 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 95
Long answer
I write for many reasons. Sometimes it's for fun and sometimes it's to try and order my racing thoughts or to relieve stress. I stopped writing several years ago and I have recently started again and I'm glad I did because I had forgotten how much joy it brings me. It's nice to get lost in a world of my own making. Just to try and bring a little order to life's chaos.

Short
I write to get lost in a world of my own making.

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:I write to... 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
here you go!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/09/19 00:48 By sugar0o.

On HHr Shipping
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:I write to... 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 95
Thank you r0o!

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Kuropii
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I write to... 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
If you're still making banners may I get one?

I write too appease myself and my inner thoughts.

If I don't right my ideas down, I lose them, and end up beating my head against the wall trying to remember them. (Figuratively speaking of course.) A.D.D in a nutshell; "Oh, good idea! Another good idea! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Wait... what was I writing again?"

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/09/23 19:55 By Kuropii.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Lethari wrote:
If you're still making banners may I get one?

I write too appease myself and my inner thoughts.

If I don't right my ideas down, I lose them, and end up beating my head against the wall trying to remember them. (Figuratively speaking of course.) A.D.D in a nutshell; "Oh, good idea! Another good idea! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Wait... what was I writing again?"
Please read the rules of this thread here: www.dokuga.com/forum/10-off-topic-discussion/50079-i-write-to?limit=25&start=150#58837

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
Kuropii
Pup
graphgraph
Oh, I'm so sorry, I'll fix it right away.

Long:

I've always been a creative girl,I've always loved making art, whether it's with pen, paper or camera. Traditional art and photography have been my got to until now.

I got into fanfiction when I was 13 or so and I aboslutely loved it. Though I realized, shortly after I started wrighting, that ff.net is NOT a good place to start. I stopped wrighting all together at the age of 14. Even though I had stopped writing I would always come up with ideas and would always jot them down, now that I've recently picked writing back up I plan to go back to those old ideas and use them. And with Dokuga's support, I hope to improve greatly.

Short:

I write to... appease myself and my inner thoughts

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
thank you :3 I would love to see any of your SK arts! *u*

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
Kuropii
Pup
graphgraph
sugar0o wrote:
thank you :3 I would love to see any of your SK arts! *u*

Thank you so very much r0o! *huggles* Unfortunately I lost all my old SK arts, except one unfinished peice, during my recent move. I'll try and get the one I have left finished just for you. ;3

Logged Logged
Re:I write to... 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you r0o-sama!!!

Logged Logged
Mamasama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:I write to... 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 16
Long answer: Well, good grief. I really do not consider myself a writer at all! O_o This one story for Sess/Kag and a few Warcraft related fics are all I have ever written...ever. But I WILL say that I LOVE to write but I have no training in the craft. I enjoy it. I get immense satisfaction when I know that others relate to my ideas and derive a chuckle and can nod saying, "Yeah...I get that." To me, I am basically just fumbling along as I go. Seeing as how I have no idea what I'm doing and have no idea how to BUILD a story...I guess you could safely say that I'm just along for the ride.

Short answer: I write to....see what will happen.

Logged Logged

Amy
Mamasama

Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I write to... 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 7
Long answer: I write to perfect it. I didn't always enjoy writing, so much as I loved to read good writing. I wanted read everything I could get my hands on, but then I met my very best friend, who is my sister in every sense of the word. I would cease to be without her, and she wants to be a writer, a professional author and she is wonderful. She started me out just reading and editing her work and then kind of nudged me into literary roleplaying (an OC Kingdome Hearts roleplay >.<) and then it just kind of snow balled from there, lol. I can now write much better than when I started. Now that I do write stories and roleplay independantly from her, I have gained a much deeper appreciation of the things I have read. I now understand how much work and blood, sweat, tears and clumps of hair go into writing some of the amazing books and pieces of fanfiction on the web that I have read. I was drawn specifically to Kag/Sess, just because it was unmanned territory. I had no stigmas that writers have to stick to, like most do in Inu/Kag works or some of the other canon couples in anime. You are free to portray each character in their own way without so much heckling about how the character would never do that. It gave me the freedom to just go with it, whatever hole the plot bunny led me down, I went. I feel like now, that I have read so much more since then (I started reading and editing my little sisters work in 2005), I know now that I write to feel a closeness to my sister and reach a deeper appreciation of all the hard work she does. Also I have made many more sisters who write and roleplay with me and one of them even does NaNo every year and so I keep improving through their encouragement and faith in me and in the hope that I will never disappoint them.

Short Answer: I write to...feel close to my sisters.

Logged Logged

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:I write to... 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 216
thank you both for waiting on me! sorry that it took so long!

please do not add to forum tags

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/11/19 00:53 By sugar0o.

On HHr Shipping
Aviel
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:I write to... 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 49
Short: I write to... have confidence in my own voice.

Long: Actually, before Dokuga, I had never written anything relating to fanfiction. Though I always had plunnies floating around in the back in my mind, I was always too intimidated to publish any works in fear of being criticized for having an underdeveloped writing ability. When I was little, I'd always prided myself on my writing talent but as I got older, my confidence eventually turned into insecurity. The idea of receiving harsh critiques from other people scared me...much more than it should have. As an introverted/somewhat shy person at heart, dealing with this irrational fear had been difficult at first. In the beginning, I was really uncomfortable with speaking out or voicing my own opinions. But now, after posting my first story on Dokuga as well as writing my own original fictions on the side, I'm at the point where I just don't care what other people think. I love writing; it makes me happy. I think I'll probably keep doing it for the rest of my life.

Logged Logged

I claimed Midoriko`s Hair in the Claim Game!

Dokuga Minions Unite! Be positive. Be proud. Show support for Dokuga!
Kitana Tsukino-hime
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I write to... 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 9
Long

Why do I write? This is
a question I have pondered many times over the years. Reading has been a life-long passion for me. The written word can often say more than spoken words ever could. First and foremost I write because I love it.

Second, it provides a healing catharsis when stress threatens to drown me. I can take a dream, emotion, errant thought, or a blend of things and turn it into something of lyrical beauty. And if others enjoy it all to the good. As for why Dokuga? Well, the clomplexity of Sesshomaru & Kagome as individuals and as a possible couple has intrigued me. Ever since I caught a glimpse of something more behind the mask of our favorite "Aristocratic Assassin".

Short

I write to give voice to the things I find it hard to say...

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/11/25 18:49 By Kitana.

Sig/Story Archive Banner (C) Sesshomaru\'s Secret Admirer

Claim Game Banner (C) Sesshomaru\'s Secret Admirer
Anatorukia(:
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I write to... 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
I write to depict thoughts and pictures in my head that would otherwise be just thoughts and pictures.

Logged Logged

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.
Walt Disney
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.