Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Crossover Suggestions?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Crossover Suggestions?
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Crossover Suggestions? 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 10
I like reading Kagome in Crossover - I'm odd what can I say. Kagome's like my personal whore for whatever character I feel like crossing over with. Anyway. I'm curious if anyone could recommend some good Byakuya (Bleach), Kaiba (Yugioh), or Sephiroth(FF7) crossovers with her. Always looking. I don't watch quite a bit of anime but I'm always interested in finding new crossovers.

Thanks for any recommendations!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Crossover Suggestions? 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 216
www.fanfiction.net/s/7124996/1/The_Ribbon_of_Destiny
The Ribbon of Destiny » by CherryNekoChan
In order to make a good impression, Byakuya needs to get to know his newest subordinate. The big question- Was Kagome Higurashi worth breaking all the rules for again? A series of interconnected One-Shots revolving around Byakuya and Kagome.
Crossover - Inuyasha & Bleach - Fiction Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 20,280 - Reviews: 187 - Updated: 8-14-11 - Published: 6-28-11 - Kagome/Byakuya K.

www.fanfiction.net/s/7232513/1/To_Love_Then_Loss_Then_Love_Again
To Love Then Loss Then Love Again by pclark
For Speedykitten1643. Kagome has left the Fuedal era, only she has left the love of her life. Find out who he is because it ain't Inutrasha.
Crossover - Inuyasha & Bleach - Fiction Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,034 - Reviews: 9 - Updated: 7-29-11 - Published: 7-29-11 - Kagome/Byakuya K. - Complete

www.fanfiction.net/s/7049235/1/Flowers_of_Despair
Flowers of Despair » by Lil'Conqueror
If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you. ByaxKag
Crossover - Inuyasha & Bleach - Fiction Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,558 - Reviews: 5 - Updated: 6-4-11 - Published: 6-4-11 - Kagome/Byakuya K. - Complete

www.fanfiction.net/s/4049356/1/Never_Let_You_Go
Never Let You Go by Kagome Yuki Niwa
ByakuyaxKagome Her death is the past. If so...why was he thinking of her now? Why couldn't he forget that beautiful, loving woman? Would she ever come back to him? For Gothic Miko Princess
Crossover - Inuyasha & Bleach - Fiction Rated: M - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,664 - Reviews: 45 - Updated: 2-2-08 - Published: 2-2-08 - Kagome/Byakuya K. - Complete

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/08/21 10:25 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.