Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Favorite Recipes
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Favorite Recipes
SilentlyFuming
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Favorite Recipes 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 8
(As you can tell, I'm really bored and just browsing through topics, and this one's reeeaally old, but-)

A family friend of ours made this pie-thing that was awesome, it's kinda like this:

www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/chocolate-pudding-pie-107286.aspx

Only, instead of the oreo crust, she used regular gram crackers or something like that, it's amazing! (I had never tried anything like it. Must be a southern thing.)

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Favorite Recipes 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 52
My easy recipe for Chocolate Chip cookies. They turn out best if you put them into a plastic container and store overnight, although they are also very yummy fresh out of the oven;

Ingredients:
1x18.25 ounce package yellow cake mix
1/2 cup butter, softened
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups milk chocolate morsels

Directions:
Oven to 350
Mix Cake mix with butter, eggs, and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add in chips and mix again, then drop with teaspoon or tablespoon as desired onto cookie sheets.
Bake for 11 to 15 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool a few minutes, then eat up!

Now, talking about really unhealthy foods, I'll have to dig up my grandma's recipe for Mac and Cheese, which we've nicknamed "Heart Attack Mac"

Logged Logged

MomoDesu
Minister of Silly Walks
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Favorite Recipes 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 25
Heart Attack Mac. That just calls my name XD

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Favorite Recipes 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 78
Here is something good you can do if you have green tomatoes left in your garden after frost sets in. Fried Green Tomatoes. It sounds gross, but if you like bar snacks, like jalapino poppers or mozzerella sticks, you should really like it. The tomatoes can be any size you have available. Cut them into slices about 1/4" thick. Beat two eggs (I do it in a pie pan). Pour some bread crumbs (I use Italian flavored ones from the grocery store) into another pie pan. Dip the tomato slices into the egg, then roll them in the bread crumbs. I repeat this twice, because it helps the bread crumbs adhere. Some people will tell you to dip the tomato slices in flour first, but the flour really doesn't stick to the tomatoes, so it is basically a waste of time. Fry them in maybe a half-inch of hot oil in a big fry pan until crispy and golden, sprinkle with sea salt, and serve with ranch dressing or sour cream. They are kinda good, for something so cheap to fix.

Logged Logged
Kogasangel
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Favorite Recipes 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 11
I actually have 3 favorite recipes: Chicken enchilladas with white sauce (lots and lots of butter ), Chicken cordon bleu, and all day onion pot roast.

Since I am cooking it tonight, I'll give the receipe.

All day onion pot roast.

Get a crock pot.
Take 2 packages of dry onion soup mix (lipton is good, but I really like Wal-mart's version) and pour them into the crock pot.
2 cans of cream of mushroom soup and pour those into the pot
use 1 can of the COM and fill it with water and into the pot it goes.
Mix with a whisk.
Take your roast (from personal experience, go with the quality meat...I've had some roasts that are tougher than the tread on a tire) and put it into the crock pot on top of the soup mix.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Take an onion (I actually use quite a bit more than one, but I love onion) and slice it into smaller bits and place into crock pot.
Turn the crock onto high for about 3 hours, make sure to turn the roast occasionally so that the soup mix gets into all the nooks and crannies, then turn to low and let simmer.

Your roast is done when you can stick a fork into it and it falls apart.

Serve with mashed potatoes, corn, and bread (to soak up the juice) then call me over and we'll all sit down to enjoy!!
And, this meal is good to take to work the following day for lunch. Just be sure to save the gravy. Yum-O!!!!

Logged Logged
XxXM. WatersXxX
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Favorite Recipes 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4
WOW--everything sounds so good! I wish I had a recipe to post, but I don't know how to cook unless I'm reading it off a cookbook...lol

I love enchiladas though!

Logged Logged
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Favorite Recipes 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 23
No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies

* 1/2 cup butter
* 2 cups sugar
* 1/2 cup milk
* 4 tablespoons cocoa
* 1/2 cup peanut butter
* 3 to 3 1/2 cups dry quick-cooking oats
* 2 teaspoons vanilla

These are super yummy and perfect for when you are really craving chocolate. Yum

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.