Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
What new crossover fanfic would you like?(delete)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: What new crossover fanfic would you like?(delete)
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
What new crossover fanfic would you like?(delete) 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
I sometimes like reading crossover fanfic just as long as the writer know info very well of both anime or manga, before writing and should be careful. I seem to notice sometimes that people seem to do with out thinking and not doing the research first, cause some people who read them and know about the anime/manga and are possible fans.

I think that if you know anime/manga and are thinking of doing a crossover and might able to fit it well together (depending on the story and plot}.

Oh right, time to talk about crossovers. What new crossover fanfic would you like to read?

Let's see, new crossover that I would like to read with (only canon characters).

Claymore/Inuyasha(with one of the dead characters suddenly alive and in the inuyasha world)

I think it would work...I think.

Black blood brother/Inuyasha (Sesshomara/Kagome Zelman/Kagome)

I think that would be very interesting hehehehe...

Canaan/Inuyasha (Just Alphard and mostly other canon characters from inuyasha)

Ikkitousen/Tenjou Tenge/Inuyasha female fighting torment (canon characters) with some characters with Kanu and Maya. But Maya as the final unknown challenger in the final match.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/09/13 00:40 By Inu-demoness.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What new crossover fanfic would you like? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
And yes, those are the fanfic that would like to find and read someday. I think that I would be happy if there was one crossover of Black blood brothers/Inuyasha with the pairs of Sesshomaru/Kagome, Zelman/Kagome, or one of the pair. Though, I would feel sorry for her. Kagome would be force of who she would have to choose.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/01/08 18:10 By Inu-demoness.
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
So guys, what sort of new crossover fanfic would you like to read?

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:What new crossover fanfic would you like? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 216
i like:
Bleach/IY: Byakuya/Kags; Urahara/Kags, Isshin/Kags[kags aged up*], mostly, Ichigo/Kags & Uryu/kags last
Blood+/IY: Hagi/Kags
DeathNote/IY: L/Kags[<3panda detective!]
and
Naruto/IY: Itachi/kags, Kakashi/Kags, Minato/kags, Neji/kags mostly, then Asuma/kags, Genma/Kags, Jiriya/Kags too[*aged down on his part], Naruto/kags, Shika/kags, i'm just not a Sasuke fan, he's whiny @_@ and he cheated using Orochi's curse mark to kill Itachi... to me the borrowed power isn't much better then Naraku with the Shikon.

:I'm currently reading: www.fanfiction.net/s/5554842/1/Romance_in_the_air an Itachi/Kags Rated M not complete, but its has 20+ chapters and the author is currently updating.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
I will maybe check that out later. I was talking about new fanfic crossover, Something that no has ever seen of (new anime/manga). But death note I hadn't got the chance to see the anime or manga book yet since I've been busy.

Logged Logged
Marino Sakuraba
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What new crossover fanfic would you like? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
Just anime/manga? =/ Cause, personally, I'd like to see an True Blood/IY story. One with Kag and Eric or Sam, that'd be awesome. Although, it'd probably be better if they used the TB books..

Also, IY/ Detective Conan. There are a few, but they aren't very good on the DC side usually... ;-; An IY/MeruPuri one might be nice and interesting if Kag or someone went with Raz or maybe a crossover with Love Monster. That could be interesting and bit funny maybe?

A crossover with Resident Evil would be nice. The couple that are there don't really include the RE characters like Claire, Wesker, Chris and so on.

Logged Logged
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What new crossover fanfic would you like? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
I agree with the BBB crossover. Zelman is the awesome.

I would adore seeing more Byakuya/Kagome (Bleach/IY) crossovers! I've actually comissioned a picture for this pairing so I'm an unhealthy fan.

nukuchanchan.deviantart.com/art/Cross-over-slash-now-in-color-145506357

I luvs it...highly recommend her as a artist to commision. Her prices aren't too horrible and I really enjoy what I got.

I'd also like to see a few pairings from more rare video games and such but I doubt I will. Albel Nox - Star Ocean Til the End of Time, Jade Curtiss - Tales of the Abyss, Vampire Knight (Zero or Kaname), Lezard Valeth - Valkyrie Profile, Ghaeleon - Lunar series, etc etc...

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:What new crossover fanfic would you like? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 216
yanno... i understand his hairpens, kenshiacho's?.. his heirloom hairpens... I know you knwo what i'm talking about... I always wondered why they have the hair in his face thats just not logical....

but i like that art. >:3 i have a MPB in mind as of late where it turns out that kenpachi was Kagome's dad. And he was a time traveler as well. only he died in the past protecting inuyasha's mother and inuyasha after papa died, and the 5-700 years later he had fogotten his family.

Well kagome and family all die, in either care accident, shooting, robbery, or house fire, i never picked a away. And they all get sent to the soul society, this is after the IY manga, but before she goes back... she's taken up fighting to help learn her miko powers that got unlocked.

when she gets there, she automatically recognizes her dad, but she's the only one, b/s she's miko, and she was a papa's girl. but she's pissed, not understanding really what's happened... that they are dead, and so is her dad she wants to fight him.

being the container of the shikon, she's rather strong spiritally. she already even has a zanpaktou. byakuya tries to step in the fight but she ends up sealing his sword, petals and all, and he's pretty much head over heals for her bc no one does that to him. and kagome's still mad at her dad. and Kags doesnt really want much to do with either of them.

her dad has to win his way back in, and byakuya, well he reminds her of Sesshomaru.... either way, it turns out that Aizen is Onigumo's soul. When she purified naraku, she purified the soul got him a "pass go" pass. and he ended up there. bidding his time. she finds out and she's like >:l

either way the battle happens in the real world and Sess helps out, and kagome's like * HA! See you ARE like Sesshomaru!!* and both Sess and Byakuya are like :l in the end, Byakuya gets her, not that kenpatchi's very happy about that, but she tells him she'll murder him if he has some dead ex lover come about... he's all ~:ish about that comment understanding but kinda like maaaaa!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Aura wrote:
I agree with the BBB crossover. Zelman is the awesome.

I would adore seeing more Byakuya/Kagome (Bleach/IY) crossovers! I've actually comissioned a picture for this pairing so I'm an unhealthy fan.

nukuchanchan.deviantart.com/art/Cross-over-slash-now-in-color-145506357

I luvs it...highly recommend her as a artist to commision. Her prices aren't too horrible and I really enjoy what I got.

I'd also like to see a few pairings from more rare video games and such but I doubt I will. Albel Nox - Star Ocean Til the End of Time, Jade Curtiss - Tales of the Abyss, Vampire Knight (Zero or Kaname), Lezard Valeth - Valkyrie Profile, Ghaeleon - Lunar series, etc etc...

Yeah, Zelman is interesting character. I do like the artwork maybe someday I'll ask the person for a commission.

Logged Logged
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
sugar0o - Kenpachi being Kagome's dad sounds interesting...talk about most people being afraid to date someone cause of their dad.

*has a mental image of Hojo running away*

Logged Logged
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:What new crossover fanfic would you like? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 23
hmm I don't know, usually when I want to see a new crossover pairing, I just kind of write it myself.

However,

I think I'd like to see more:

Inuyasha/Wizards of waverly place crossover.
(Justin/Kagome)

Piano no mori/Inuyasha Crossover
(Kai/Kagome pairing)

Inubaka/Inuyasha crossover
(Teppei/Kagome pairing)

Kuroshitsuji/Inuyasha crossover
Sebastian/Kagome

There are already some of Kuroshitsuji/Inuyasha. ..

Oh! and also more Kagome/Draco pairing stories. I like those for some reason XD

Logged Logged
Kogasangel
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:What new crossover fanfic would you like? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 11
Oh, I would love to see Tenjho Tenge/IY

Shin/Kagome---After all, she is used to over-protective nutjobs. However, we'd have to get rid of Maya. I can't stand her.

Let's see.....

I'd love to see Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden/IY

--Tomite/Kagome
--Haggas/Kagome (I think that I spelled his name right. Think of a black-haired Sesshomaru...Yummy!!!)

These are a couple that I would love to see. I'm a fan of FF7/IY and only with Sephiroth/Kagome.

I think that about covers it for me.

Logged Logged
Rennie
Pup
graphgraph
Hmmm, where has this thread been my whole entire life?!?!
As of right now, i have this irrational craving for Eyeshield 21/Inuyasha crossovers.
XD wtf i know right?
But after following the manga for such a long time, Hiruma has his place in my heart.
That devilish, gun toting, sadisting, demonic, manipulative, black mailing, quarterback.
<3

Oh and Shugo Chara, only because Ikuto is the smex.

Logged Logged
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Rennie wrote:
Hmmm, where has this thread been my whole entire life?!?!
As of right now, i have this irrational craving for Eyeshield 21/Inuyasha crossovers.
XD wtf i know right?
But after following the manga for such a long time, Hiruma has his place in my heart.
That devilish, gun toting, sadisting, demonic, manipulative, black mailing, quarterback.
<3

Oh and Shugo Chara, only because Ikuto is the smex.

lol, I'm going to whore myself out here.

But I have actually written both of those(well...the Shugo chara one is on hold because I'm finishing the rest of the story before posting the remaining chapters)

But! If you want to read them.

Here is the Eyeshield 21/IY crossover:

www.fanfiction.net/s/5034993/12/Im_lost_without_you

Then the Shugo chara/IY one:

www.fanfiction.net/s/5198550/1/Eggtastic

bwhaha yeah

Logged Logged
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Kogasangel wrote:
Oh, I would love to see Tenjho Tenge/IY

Shin/Kagome---After all, she is used to over-protective nutjobs. However, we'd have to get rid of Maya. I can't stand her.

Let's see.....

I'd love to see Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden/IY

--Tomite/Kagome
--Haggas/Kagome (I think that I spelled his name right. Think of a black-haired Sesshomaru...Yummy!!!)

These are a couple that I would love to see. I'm a fan of FF7/IY and only with Sephiroth/Kagome.

I think that about covers it for me.

I don't think maya is a bad character. After all I'm still reading the manga but the anime I wasn't happy about in some scenes.

Logged Logged
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
It's too bad there not a lot of fanfic of Canaan. Maybe I should do a challenge of a crossover one day if someone would take the challenge of Torment first before I post a another challenge.

Logged Logged
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Katrina wrote:
It's too bad there not a lot of fanfic of Canaan. Maybe I should do a challenge of a crossover one day if someone would take the challenge of Torment first before I post a another challenge.

I don't know what 'Canaan' is. However, i will research it and look into it. But, I may take this challenge later on(My friend and I are starting a bizarre one-shot collection with pairings that are not normal, and that you don't see often) But yeah, it will take a couple of months(at most) before I can take a knack at it.

Logged Logged
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
PRVN wrote:
Katrina wrote:

I don't know what 'Canaan' is. However, i will research it and look into it. But, I may take this challenge later on(My friend and I are starting a bizarre one-shot collection with pairings that are not normal, and that you don't see often) But yeah, it will take a couple of months(at most) before I can take a knack at it.

Well I don't think there a manga book for it of Canaan. So far, what heard was that it was based from a pc game and I guess they decide to make an anime. You have to watch Canaan and just take your time.

I hope to see you and your friend one-shot collection which I'm betting it will make me shocked and stun.

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:What new crossover fanfic would you like? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 78
I have two favorite anime series, "InuYasha" and "Blood+" There aren't many good Blood+ fics at all (on ff.net), and very very few attempts at a crossover. Anyone who likes Sesshy would probably like Hagi, as well, though they are very different characters. Hagi is tall, dark, passive-agressive, and is into throwing ornate daggers and playing the cello. He comes on the scene in Blood+somewhat like Sesshy did in InuYasha, all creepy and hott-like... Plus, since Hagi's love interest goes dormant in a cacoon most of the time, he would logically have plenty of spare time to wander around brooding and becoming involved in the troubles of another young lady, like Kagome...

Logged Logged
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
I've seen a couple of them but I wouldn't mind seeing more/one that is actually finished.

Sephiroth/Kagome pairing. Sephiroth is very Sesshy like anyway, when you get past that whole 'I wanna randomly destroy the world cause I'm really a confused teenager' bit...

Logged Logged
beckyducky
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What new crossover fanfic would you like? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 27
I would love to see a Samurai Champloo/Inuyasha crossover.

Jin/Kags!!

<3

But i'm a sucker for the classics:

-yu yu hakusho/Inuyasa
    Kagome/Yusuke

Kagome/Hiei

Kagome/Kurama

Kagome/Koenma

Kagome/Shishiwakamaru...lol

--And a whole bunch more... (i ship kags with anyone in that universe)

-Inuyasha/Rurouni Kenshin (i think pairings are kinda obvious, though i am partial to Sano/Kago)

-Ouran High School Host Club + Inuyasha!!

-Inuyasha/Naruto just never caught my eye

-Inuyasha/Trigun is awesome!!
--For people who dont like yaoi, sorry... but i am obsessed with Miroku/Vash!!
----I cant find any fics for it tho... aw well

yikes this post is really long (for me)

i'm stopping here!

Logged Logged

I claimed Goshinboku in the Claim Game~! trees rule.
Jess
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What new crossover fanfic would you like? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 4
Death Note/Inuyasha

I would love to see Light/Kagome together lol

Logged Logged

I claimed Kouga\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\'s blue eyes!!
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What new crossover fanfic would you like? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 5
I am really craving for a crossover fanfic of Inuyasha/Black blood brothers with pairing of Kagome/Zelman but there not many fanfic sadly.

Logged Logged
Ravena
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What new crossover fanfic would you like?(delete) 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Bleach/Inuyasha Kagome and Byakuya

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.