Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Dear Dokuga!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Dear Dokuga!
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Dear Dokuga! 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 216
Dear Dokuga,

As of late, specifically from Feb - today I have been what would one call it? More absent then i have been in two years. Part of my ability to constantly be on Dokuga was a lack of job/income coming in. I was/am doing odd things for friends and family to make anything i can to pay the few meager bills that i have. it has been hard. Because of this and the fact that the economy got me, i ended up moving home and was left with more time then ever to look for a job, and be on Dokuga. but Lets face it, you can only stand it for so long and because of this i started going to a community class to re-educate in a new field of study.

I was lucky that the course i wanted is in the medical field and only took 13 weeks to do, but b/c of it, i've been pulled from Dokuga a great deal. I can tell you that i've had some serious withdrawals and that even while i've been here i've seemingly had my mind else where, on keeping up with fics studying etc. WELL, you might want to be scared here, All that has come to a kinda end as of today. Not only did i pass my course, yEy! but i took the PTCB test today, sweating bullets and inwardly swearing like a sailor i thought i would fail BUT r0o totally passed!

Said all this to say this, I'm not looking for sympathy, or a congratulations, but just wanted those of you that know me well and the rest, to know where i've been both physically and mentally. Seriously, i got out of the test room finding out i had passed and still to this minute, and hour feel like i hardly know enough. Seriously they are going to, when i get a job, trust me with pills and medications that could potentially kill someone. WTF O_O ...me... Sugar0o.... someone's nuts that's all i gots to say.

*shifty eyes left*

*shifty eyes right*

EITHER WAY, if your in the metro-atlanta area, watch out for pink r0ozilla's at your local Pharmacy!

Thank you for being patient with me! I look forward to getting back to the wya things were, though i do hope you all know when i get a job i hope to return to writing and arting and other stuff so i still may be a bit MIA, but not at the same time. Someone would have to murder me for me to leave this site!

- sugar0o

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
zandrellia
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Dear Dokuga! 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 14
Looking for congratulations or not, you're getting them!

Way to go! Good job on passing!

Logged Logged
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Dear Dokuga! 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 56
Congrats! My brother and his family live in that area. I'll have him keep an eye out for pink dinosaurs.

Logged Logged

Tsuki Ai
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Dear Dokuga! 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
Congratulations!! I wish you the best and can't wait to read more stories from you!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.