Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Mortal Kombat Rebirth!!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Mortal Kombat Rebirth!!!!
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Mortal Kombat Rebirth!!!! 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 15
Not sure if there is another post like this or not but well I saw this on youtube last night checked through everything and it is legit...its the almost 8minute long trailer for the new mortal kombat movie...omg they finally got it right!!!

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Coastin
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Mortal Kombat Rebirth!!!! 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/08/06 01:42 By Coastin.
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Mortal Kombat Rebirth!!!! 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 32
That was indeed awesome, but I am confused, because IMDB (Internet Movie DataBase) has the release date listed as June of 2010...And I KNOW that I never saw a trailer on TV for that show or I would have been all over it.

IMDB also has the cast and episode list for Mortal Kombat Legacy (Web series) that is a spinoff from Rebirth....but until this thread was posted, I had no clue about either.

EDIT: After checking this out in Wikipedia, I confirmed that it was never released. The 8 minute "trailer" shown above, was filmed to pitch a new movie that did not happen, but eventually became the currently airing web series Mortal Kombat Legacy. It DOES look rather awesome, and I am going to start watching the episodes, but I am VERY disappointed that there is NOT another movie coming out...

because, truth be told, the second movie, while containing some pretty interesting characters, really sucked...They could have done SOOOO much better with it.

Mortal Kombat: Rebirth
Mortal Kombat: Rebirth
Mortal Kombat: Legacy
Mortal Kombat: Legacy

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/05/18 15:30 By sesshys_jaded_samuri.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.