Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I'm thrilled, I'm gonna be a Grandmother
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I'm thrilled, I'm gonna be a Grandmother
kori
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I'm thrilled, I'm gonna be a Grandmother 13 Years ago Karma: 5
My 18 year old called me and told me she was pregnant. This is not a bad thing to me, because she is 18, and she is getting married next month, We have been planning her wedding for a year. My daughter's fiance is excited, hubby is a little leary he thinks they should have waited until he had a better job and they were financially stable. But I reminded him that I was 18 when i got pregnant with her, and he didnt have a really good career either. Me getting pregnant is what triggered him growing up and he was 26 lol. I am excited because I have been an acting gramma to her best friends baby for a year now, and he was acting grampa. He and my little brother were teasing me I was gonna be such a young gramma at 37, but i shut my little bro up with the reminder he was a 35 yr old great-uncle. My mom is not that happy she actually got really mad, and her and me for being excited, then again my mom wasnt happy with any of my pregnancies, and I have been married to the same guy for all of them. I was 36 pregnant, and married for 18 years and she yelled at me. My dad that is a whole nother story he is thrilled as can be just like he was when i had her, then again i am a Daddy's girl and always have been. I wasnt raised by my parents, i was raised by my grandparents so for me to remain a daddy's girl was hard i rarely saw him til i was an adult.

My mother in law is actually very happy, she was diagnosed with Non hodgekins lymphoma last september and it scared her, and she appreciates everyone so much more now and my father in law thinks this might give her an extra incentive to fight even harder. I hope so I am one of those rare daughter in laws that actually loves her mother in law. It wasnt always like that but i guess after 19 years she figured she is stuck with me They have been there for me so much more than my family heck they are my family. My son is 10 and he is so excited bless his little heart, he has autism and we were afraid he would take the news well, he sure did surprise us. lol

I just felt like sharing my news, and well all the people on here are my friends, I havent been real talkative this last year but I am feeling much better got a really good cardiologist now, and he is taking wonderful care of me. I will be much more active and I am working on rewriting some of my stuff and working on a sequel to the gift as well as a childs promise.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:I'm thrilled, I'm gonna be a Grandmother 13 Years ago Karma: 216
Congratz! awesome things happen, sorry about you momma though, maybe you should throw marshmallows at her....

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I'm thrilled, I'm gonna be a Grandmother 13 Years ago Karma: 39
Congrats!

Logged Logged
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:I'm thrilled, I'm gonna be a Grandmother 13 Years ago Karma: 29
i applaud you for seeing what REALLY important here. A new precious little person is about to be welcomed into the fold of life. I know she'll be a young mom, and your husbands concerns are fair ones, but nothing is insurmountable, and what better motivation than a baby? Crongrats to your entire family!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.