Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Dokuga Obsessions?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Dokuga Obsessions?
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Dokuga Obsessions? 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 38
Hola Dokuga! I was just thinking about my random obsessions in life and I wanted to know what the rest of Dokuga obsessed over in Real Life :3 It can be food, people, characters, anime, etc.

I'll start!

I obsess over...

- The character Hannibal Lecter [c'mon, he's a genius, complex character and darned smexy in Hannibal Rising]

- The Original Little Red Riding Hood story with a forbidden romance with the Wolf and Little Red

- The Scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz [His whole excistance is just chalk full of randomness and I could see sooo many different things happening with his character]

- My Laptop

- My dog, Asher He is SO cute and awesome.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/04/21 12:15 By Kagome Yuki Niwa.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lilly Akame
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokuga Obsessions? 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 5
My obsessions;

- The Espada and Aizen from Bleach, they are just all kinds of awesome

- Bleach in general.

- Alaina Beaton (Porcelain Black/Porcelain/Porcelain and the Tramps) She has great songs and is an amazing singer.

- Making AMVs

Hey I was just wondering, what's the original Red Riding Hood? My friend told me that the wolf was actually a man, saw Lil Red and went to her grandmothers house, raped her nan and ate her, then raped and ate Lil Red

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.