Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Morph Thing Amusement
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Morph Thing Amusement
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Morph Thing Amusement 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 23
I'm sure everyone here has seen a few pictures(one more recently) of SesshoumaruxKagome realistic baby.

I honestly adore the site, it's a great way to pass time, and you can either combine two pictures or upload two pictures and see what a child between the people in the photos would look like.

I recently did one for Sesshoumaru and Kagome too-I tried to upload it, but for some reason, it is not showing up for me and is being rather complicated so I'll post it here:

www.morphthing.com/showimage/5/6f8621a1ccf9ca2e5ac00e1eb02f4c76/0/8377061/Baby-of-news-136-Inuyasha-The-Final-Act-ep18-jpg-and-136298-512x288-generated-jpg.jpeg

I actually think it looks pretty cute. -laughs-It's hard though because this program is made for actual people and not artwork. Luckily I was able to find two clear drawings of Kagome and Sesshoumaru.

So anyways-here is a fun little idea I came up with when making this(so I don't know if this should go into games or not ^^; ) BUT if you're bored and want to pass some time, here is a little challenge or idea for everyone.

Go to morphthing.com

Upload two photos of whatever Inuyasha character you want to use(the minor characters are welcome too) and then either morph the photos together or see what those characters baby would look like.

Post the result photo here.

Remember though: for this program it is best to use photos with clear lines and not blurry effect. Best results will come from characters being face forward, or slightly turned to the side.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/21 21:39 By PRVN.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
cakeiton
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Morph Thing Amusement 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 55
oops, doll gen.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/22 02:42 By cakeiton.

AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Morph Thing Amusement 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 23
Aw! That one is cute ! I like the hair C: Interesting combination.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/21 22:20 By PRVN.
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Morph Thing Amusement 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 52
EDIT: nvm, Doll Gen. Die die die!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/22 02:41 By JoshuaK.

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Morph Thing Amusement 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 216
As the art Mod, I'm going to put my two cents in and we're going to leave it at that. This site, MorphImage.com, is what we consider an image or doll generator. B/c of this, any pics posted from this site, of really cute SK babies, are gunna be deleted.

B/c I'm lazy and i don't want to go around deleting art, or hurting people's feelings on the subject, I'm gone to say, do not post them in other, or fanart, they will po0fles and you will get a notification about it.

There are older pics on this site that are going to stay up, those are 'grandfathered' in because the rules for doll generators and posting images for people under 13 were not in place when they were posted. No new Images will be allowed like this on Dokuga.

Also there is the fact that Dokuga's rules do not allow for underage pics posted. Granted they are that site's stock images, they are still pics of someone's child. This too is not allowed in posting in the art section.

BUT we're not going to yank all your fun, if you feel you like these types of images, and make some that you want to share, you can post them in the forums. Such as this one! but for those who don't like them, *eyes some of the posters in this thread* please be considerate to the opinions of others. Dokuga doesn't play favorites with anyone.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/22 08:06 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
sugar0o wrote:
As the art Mod, I'm going to put my two cents in and we're going to leave it at that. This site, MorphImage.com, is what we consider an image or doll generator. B/c of this, any pics posted from this site, of really cute SK babies, are gunna be deleted.

B/c I'm lazy and i don't want to go around deleting art, or hurting people's feelings on the subject, I'm gone to say, do not post them in other, or fanart, they will po0fles and you will get a notification about it.

There are older pics on this site that are going to stay up, those are 'grandfathered' in because the rules for doll generators and posting images for people under 13 were not in place when they were posted. No new Images will be allowed like this on Dokuga.

Also there is the fact that Dokuga's rules do not allow for underage pics posted. Granted they are that site's stock images, they are still pics of someone's child. This too is not allowed in posting in the art section.

BUT we're not going to yank all your fun, if you feel you like these types of images, and make some that you want to share, you can post them in the forums. Such as this one! but for those who don't like them, *eyes some of the posters in this thread* please be considerate to the opinions of others. Dokuga doesn't play favorites with anyone.

Ah, that's understandable, I was wondering about it. When I did try and post the image that I had made(Which i was planning to delete I kind of just wanted to 'show' it for a bit) it wasn't showing up anyways(at least not for me) and then I couldn't delete it so I was like 'ahh' thank you for clarifying though C:

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
AmaViarra wrote:
Ah, that's understandable, I was wondering about it. When I did try and post the image that I had made(Which i was planning to delete I kind of just wanted to 'show' it for a bit) it wasn't showing up anyways(at least not for me) and then I couldn't delete it so I was like 'ahh' thank you for clarifying though C:Yeah, we marked it as 18+ so it doesnt take up mainpage. we cant delete either : sometiems those kinda files cause glitches, it's not the only one we have i think yours i #4 :3

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Ahh, okay. Well I do apologize for causing you all more work to do, but now I know so I'll make sure not to do it again.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
no worries! it's my job, no more work then anything else ^_^

but i tell everyone i'm lazy all the time ^_^ it's b/c it's true i am!

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
cakeiton
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Morph Thing Amusement 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 55
oh, it wasn't me showing judgement, I posted a pairing from the site (inuyasha/jakotsu), then was reminded of the doll gen rule, so i removed the image. The "oops, doll gen" was directed at me

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.