Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
My plunnies...!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: My plunnies...!
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
My plunnies...! 13 Years ago Karma: 216
okay i just wanted to show you my plunnies so you could see how many i have... these are all ones i havent started in any way...

img146.imageshack.us/img146/7373/myplunnies.jpg

someone asked these have i have started, this doesn't list finished or completed fics:

img163.imageshack.us/img163/7117/myfics.jpg

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/01 05:31 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:My plunnies...! 13 Years ago Karma: 56
Good grief, woman!

No wonder you need a plunnie farm.

I am interested in seeing what you would do with those crossovers.

Logged Logged

Tiegrsi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:My plunnies...! 13 Years ago Karma: 1
Zomg! I should do something like that...but most of my plunnies are scattered in notebooks all over the house...and I'm not sure I have the fortitude to transfer them all to my computer.

Are you planing to actually write all of those, R0o? Or are you giving some of them up for others? (I think I remember seeing a fic on here that was 'up for grabs' sort of things.) I wonder if we could make a thread or a forum for spare plunnies? Or maybe there is one already...*goes to check*

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:My plunnies...! 13 Years ago Karma: 216
write as many as i can, and give up as many as well. i tend to have 1 - 15 plunnies a week @_@

they range from SK, to Miroku/kagome, Naraku/Kagome, and Papa/Kagome, Miroku/Kagome/Sess, Papa/kagome/Sess for IY
L/Kagome for Deathnote
Byakuya/Kagome, Urahara/Kagome, Iishin/Kagome, Ichigo/Kagome for bleach
and
Itachi/Kagome, Kakashi/Kagome, Minato/Kagome, Neji/Kagome, Gai/Kagome(yusssssssssss i'm evil!), Shikamaru/kagome, Jiraiya/Kagome, Lee/Kagome, Asuma/Kagome, even have some otherone's too...

@_@ most though are SK....

and as for the Xovers, you can see my Xover fics here: www.fanfiction.net/u/2000235/Mutant-PlotBunny

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/14 04:57 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:My plunnies...! 13 Years ago Karma: 91
I wonder if we could make a thread or a forum for spare plunnies? Or maybe there is one already...*goes to check*

Actually, there is. It's called the Borrowed Muse thread. Here it is....
dokuga.com/forum/29-challenges/12517-borrowed-muse Akay posted up after a discussion in chat with me and r0o as a place to put up things for adoption that we will never get to or write.

r0o, i told you tonight, you can have as many of mine as you want. I've got a good 300-350 of them stuffed in various places in the desk from three separate fandoms and a few originals (99% are Sess/Kags though). And more are breeding all the time (in the process of getting a new one right now actually thanks to a documentary I'm watching )

One day I'll get through all of them and post up what I will never write in hopes that someone likes them, other than Black Butterfly which no one wants to touch. If all else fails.... I'll glue them to Whisper and Shadow

:::... beats back rabid, mutant plunnie with a plunger ...:::

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:My plunnies...! 13 Years ago Karma: 52
Just as a suggestion, but if you wanted to knock off a ton of the crossovers all at once, on here, and still have the story end up S/K as per Dokuga regulations, you could do a story where Kagome is either a hooker or some dark/angst, where she is a sex slave and is shared amongst the various aforementioned individuals.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.