Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The first non Inuyasha ff you wrote or read
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: The first non Inuyasha ff you wrote or read
The first non Inuyasha ff you wrote or read 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
I know we are all here because of our somewhat disturbing love of S/k, that's a given. But, what were the first fanfictions you got into either writing or reading? Early days for me consisted of any of the Tenchi's, Outlaw Star (love Harry), Dbz ( V/ and GW to name a few....
~*the darkness within*~

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Madison
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:The first non Inuyasha ff you wrote or read 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 29
The first fanfictions I ever wrote were all from the DBZ fandom. All of them were Bulma/Vegeta. I have sort of forgotten that fandom ever since I have gotten into Sess/Kag. I guess they take up too much of my time.

Logged Logged

DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:The first non Inuyasha ff you wrote or read 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 66
I was a hardcore DBZ fanfic reader. But the first non-SK fic I wrote was called Love, Life and the Pursuit of Happiness which was a Breath of Fire 4 fic featuring Ursula and Cray. I was also into Tenchi Muyo for a while as well as BOF, LOTR (especially fics involving the elves), Final Fantasy. I was basically all over the place when it came to reading fanfiction from everywhere.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
darkmousey
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The first non Inuyasha ff you wrote or read 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
The first fanfic I ever read was in the YYH fandom--I don't remember what it was, just that it was a Hiei/Kurama that my friend showed a bunch of us at a slumber party. Although I may have actually read a Sess/Kag fic a bit earlier without realizing what it was. In any case, through most of junior high and high school, I pretty much stuck with IY and YYH; for whatever reason, despite being obsessed with many different shows and books, I never felt the need to read or write fanfiction about them.. I've only started to branch out in the last few years, usually in the form of crossovers with IY. Noncrossovers are generally British: A Dowry of a Single Galleon turned me into a huge Dramione shipper, and I love Merlin "reveal" fanfics.

Logged Logged
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:The first non Inuyasha ff you wrote or read 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 29
I've only ever written S/K but rior to discovering Inuyasha and that pairing, I use to be really in to:

DBZ - Bulma/Vegeta
Buffy - Buffy/Spike or Angelus pairings and even some
Fushigi Yuugi - wasn't picky about pairings

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:The first non Inuyasha ff you wrote or read 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 91
The first fan fic i ever wrote was for Harry Potter. It was slash. It was the only one i did for several years until i found AFF and started reading in Inuyasha. I actually started doing Inuyasha/Kagome fics and was doing various pairings for quite a while then was seriously into Kouga/Kagome when i found a Sess/Kags one i liked. Then i did one of those before moving back to something else. Finally landed in Sess/Kags land again and stuck there. However, the oddball part is i now read nothing in Sess/Kags other than fics that were incomplete when i started writing it. All i really read now is in Harry Potter, go figure.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The first non Inuyasha ff you wrote or read 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 15
I got started with DBz...Bulma/Vegeta and actually stuck with that until I branched into Inuyasha with the lovely Sesshoumaru/Kagome pairing

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
SesshysRose
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The first non Inuyasha ff you wrote or read 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 11
I did some DBZ/ Sailor Moon crossovers (Gohan/Serena)
Sailor Moon
Inuyasha (Kagome/Inuyasha)
Rave Masters
Rurouni Kenshin
and even some Yu-Gi-Oh (lol)

I started writing so long ago too lol...haven't seen some of these shows for years!

Logged Logged

Banner made by the amazing r0o!!!
Dokugasona by JeniNeji
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The first non Inuyasha ff you wrote or read 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 39
I started reading fanfictions when I stumbled over Naruto-based fanarts of Itachi and Sakura. I think the first one I read was 'Loophole' by Leafy Girl- very well written, wonderfully thought out, and then it was closely followed by Kakashi-Sakura stories (though that was short lived) which lead to the very first fanfic I started writing called 'In Moonlight', but as I was writing it the manga was going in a direction of 'reveal the past motivations' and I realized how far off my fic was from what was happening and I wanted to rework the story to go along those lines . . . just never got around to it. After that, I was a pretty hardcore NejiSaku writer & fan and was even still writing a few of those stories when I tripped over the SessKag fandom.

Been here ever since . . . if you ignore my two year absence, but then I wasn't really doing fanfictions at all during that period.

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:The first non Inuyasha ff you wrote or read 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 54
I've only ever really read/written one other fandom and that was Ranma 1/2...complete Ranma/Akane freak. Though I did a crossover with them and Sailor Moon once, that was it.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Sammi-Chan
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The first non Inuyasha ff you wrote or read 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
umm the first non s/k inuyasha fic i wrote....is still in progress (hiatus). it hasnt even been released to any internet fanfic place yet. but it is a Vampire Knight fanfic and it is a Kaname/Yuki pairing.

Logged Logged

I CLAIMED NARAKU\\\'S TENTACLES IN THE DOKUGA CLAIM GAME!!!!!

Time on my hands
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The first non Inuyasha ff you wrote or read 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
The first fanfics I wrote were Yu Yu Hakusho over on ff.net. I read a little bit of everything though. I read a few Sess/Kag and discovered this site. I was hooked. I will probably still write others, but I see more Sess/Kag in my future.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.