Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Favorite computer game and most addictive?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Favorite computer game and most addictive?
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Favorite computer game and most addictive? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 23
The subject of this thread kind of gives away what it's about. But I was curious, what is everyone's favorite computer game(s) and what one do you find the most addictive?

I play two computer games right now. Sims 3, and Peggle

I kind of get bored with Sims 3 after awhile.

But I found Peggle to be addictive and it is also my favorite computer game right now XD

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Favorite computer game and most addictive? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: -666
I play Sims 3 off and on. I have my two favorite Sims. One is the spawn of evil and she's married to the good, neurotic guy. They both crack me up.

As for my favorite game, it's a console game called Shadow of the Colossus. Probably one of the most beautiful and artistic games ever made.

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Favorite computer game and most addictive? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 91
I have two: My Life Story and Mr. Jones Graveyard Shift. To me, they are addictive and relaxings. Though I like the Build A lot and Farm Frenzy games as well. BeJeweled was a favorite for a while but i actually had to remove it so that i could get things accomplished, like writing...

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Favorite computer game and most addictive? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 23
Ha I love evil sims. I had one and she would troll on the internet and such, it was really amusing to read the replies her trolling got, cause it was so realistic. That and I was like 'Oh! I knew people who trolled were evil!" XD

I hope they make a sims 3 pets soon, I'm sure that when they do I will once again be addicted to the game! I miss having pets in my house, even when my sims have children their house still feels empty ,

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/09/15 20:54 By PRVN.
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Favorite computer game and most addictive? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 26
My favourite video games are anything to do with the Legend of Zelda and Mario. Ocarina of Time was my favourite Zelda game... but I can't play it anymore. =( So I play Twilight Princess instead, which is also very good! ^_^ The most recent game I played was the New Super Mario Bros. for the Wii. Loved it. <3

Edit: Reading your post again, I realise you meant PC games! >.< Sorry about that. Computer games and video games mean the same thing to me. I guess I'm not much of a gamer. XD

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/09/16 00:38 By Honey-Bee.
JessiCeleste89
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Favorite computer game and most addictive? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
The Sims!!!

Logged Logged

~~~I claim Inu No Taisho\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\'s eyes~~~
Nisou Tenshi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Favorite computer game and most addictive? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 8
I tend to switch around when it comes to my favorite computer games. I love playing little games like Bejeweled, Mahjong, Minesweeper, and Typing Maniac. When it comes to the bigger games, I loved the Sims 2. I tried to update to Sims 3 but my intel processor is too out of date so I couldn't put it on my computer. I also LOVED Oblivion and Morrowind. I could play those two all day but then I would never get anything done.

Logged Logged

None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Favorite computer game and most addictive? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 57
O.O Pyre = Old skool. Most addictive PC game would have to be Abe's Odyssey and the sequel Abe's Exodus. Seriously hilarious games. O.O And the PC version of Chess, and Solitaire are also seriously addictive, especially in trying to beat the PC XD.

Fav console games have to be Final Fantasy X to XII with a nice dash of God of War I & II.

Logged Logged
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Favorite computer game and most addictive? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 52
I keep finding myself drawn back to CS:S, although I'm playing a fair amount of SC:II right now.

Logged Logged

I Agree
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Favorite computer game and most addictive? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
The Sims 3! I lubs it! I too want a Pets version, though I'm also hoping for a 'Magic.'

I'm also quite in love with American McGee's Alice. That one is awesomely dark with such beautiful music, and you get so many fun 'toys' to play with >XD

Logged Logged

Im never going to do that again until next week....

I iz the Master Agreer of Dokuga Island with my O.K. Stamp of Yes!
lightstar
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Favorite computer game and most addictive? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Ok, I hope someone will know what I'm talking about.

Years ago my first computer was a hand me down from my aunt and it was an old black and white Apple. I had a game called Scarab of Ra on there. It was a maze game that you had to go through and each level got progressively harder. You had to collect money, food, nets,oil for your lamp, poison antidote, avoid snakes and thieving monkeys to survive the levels. Each level had a key you needed to find which allowed you to unlock the door. The object of the game was to survive long enough to collect three items: The scarab, the staff, and helmet of Ra. When you had these three objects you could choose to end the game at any door. But once you obtain the scarab, a mummy will appear on each level that you will need to throw it at before it gets you. I would spend hours and hours playing this game even when I got my new color computer I would still go back and play. I since donated the computer, but I find myself missing that game very much.

Logged Logged

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Karima
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Favorite computer game and most addictive? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1
Age of empires (old school). I can play that game for hours and never get tired of it. That and any of the "tycoon" games (zoo, rollercoaster)

Logged Logged

Kris Catastrophe
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Favorite computer game and most addictive? 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
well i have tow....ones a little kid game putput travels through time..its old but so fun!! its sad i know xD and the other one would have to be the oregon trail game..you see i was born and rased in oregon and so the schools i went to always had that the game so now i cant stopt playing it! but its still a good game =D

Logged Logged

haha my wesker beats your batman.....I WIN!!!!!!
Re:Favorite computer game and most addictive? 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Mine is spades and this game on omgpop called ballono ^^

Most addicting game I have ever played is Maplestory.

Logged Logged

Apples arre good. What I love about life is that No matter what you always pull through and find something better

Pineapples arre soo good. What I hate about life is that you have to work hard for what you want

Bananas arre so Not good. But the thing about working hard is that it always looks good on a resume ^^

Grapes arre...so-so unless they are firm,yum! Giving up is not in my vocab anymore >.-

In Case you havent noticed I like my fruit the same way I like my life ^^
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Favorite computer game and most addictive? 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 9
I am a total Sims 3 addict I'm currently waiting for the new expansion pack Late Night for the vampires and all the other cool stuff xDD

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Favorite computer game and most addictive? 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 15
Favorite I have two...Guild Wars and World of Warcraft
Addictive would be Starcraft and WoW

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Favorite computer game and most addictive? 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 10
Games I'm playing now: WoW (which I'll be playing for a while with the xpac out soon), Sims 3 (also looking forward to the Night Life xpac here) and thinking about playing Star Ocean Til the End of Time again.

WoW and Sims3 are very addictive (hell i've been playing wow for 5-6 years (or so) now).

I also like to go back and play Mario games sometimes as well as Legend of Zelda games. I'm a fan of the Tales series as well as the earlier Final Fantasy stuff (7 and lower). All I can think of off hand.

Logged Logged
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Favorite computer game and most addictive? 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 29
I dont have one! I'm a fan of all the old atari style games, which you can sometimes find online.

Logged Logged
Yoruzuki
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Favorite computer game and most addictive? 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
I have three.

Aion (Korean MMO)
World of Warcraft
American McGee's Alice

Logged Logged

Yoruzuki claims the position of Master Visual Kei Bassist, with the tool of Noiz-kun the Bass Guitar of Pure Awesome.

Takumi ni hito toshite gisou shite iru.

Naomi
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Favorite computer game and most addictive? 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 12
The longest time I spent on a game was about 3 years on MapleStory, until my account got hacked and I got pissed.

Then I started other games, but they weren't as fun because they involved FPS(first person shooter) and weren't very social.

Then I discovered PerfectWorld. The graphics are awesome and I loved it.

Although I quit for a while now, and they changed so much, it would be hard to rejoin.

If anyone wants to play with me MSG MEEEE XD I want to start playing a bit during break.

Logged Logged

SesshysRose
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Favorite computer game and most addictive? 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 11
I used to play WoW pretty much all day lol...but had to get rid of it cuz it consumed my life (and as we all know we only get three of those XD) I love my BeJeweled Blitz on facebook and my Final Fantasy 7 comp game anything FF is good for me

Logged Logged

Banner made by the amazing r0o!!!
Dokugasona by JeniNeji
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.