Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Toddler Trauma
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Toddler Trauma
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Toddler Trauma 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 216
=x this is all so amusing!

Another Tale from the b0ok of baby r0o:

So... Antagonist, AKA YoungestBrother0o, really didn't want a lil sister. `Cept for Mommar0o it was an all boy house, and I, babyr0o was a problem.

Not only did he really ask our mother if they could give me back to the hospital and trade me for a pony, but to add on to what Wiccan said about knowing the differences between girls and boys...

He, YoungestBrother0o, came upon Mommar0o one time changing my diaper, I'm told it was only a few weeks after they came home from the hospital with me. Asked our mother,

"How's she use the potty? She's only got a line." XD True story...

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Toddler Trauma 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 39
The Book of Baby R0o.... Somehow that strikes me as the perfect title for a self-insertion fanfic featuring sesshomaru and kagome as a pair of harassed baby sitters O_o

Logged Logged
SesshysRose
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Toddler Trauma 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 11
omg! totally have to agree with you there Freya!

Logged Logged

Banner made by the amazing r0o!!!
Dokugasona by JeniNeji
TheMikoShivae
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Toddler Trauma 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 5
lmao @ book of roo.. i can see that happening.. we all know about roo's plunnies. they stick like glue

anyways.. i don't have any kids of my own... but i do have my neice.

my favorite thing to laugh about....

she's 3 btw.

she has this giant plush shark.... she loved it and wanted my mom to bring it inside when she was spending the night with us... so my mom plopped her "fishy" onto her bed.

needless to say when the munchkin was getting ready to go to bed, she starts screaming about the big scary thing on her bed. ie.. her shark. and wouldn't go near her bed until i had taken it out of the room entirely.

one of my favorite chilhood stories:

my sister was getting potty trained.... and she was on the big toilet right.. welll.. someone musta forgot the lil thing to make the seat smaller for her bum... and she fell in.

she screams bloody murder of course, and my parents rush in... and proceed to laugh their butts off while she is just sitting there... her arms, legs, and head sticking out from the bowl...

Logged Logged

~TMS FTW~
summerbirdy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Toddler Trauma 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
I laughed so hard to your stories, that I almost woke up my toddler..

My toddler is now almost 1,5 years and has made us (parents and his grandparents) laugh so many times.

Anyway...
my story is about my niece who is 11 months older than my son. We were spending Christmas with my sisters and brother-in-law and niece who was 6 months at the time. I had just learned (and told my family) that I was pregnant, and while I was changing my niece's clothes for celebration, I asked her "What would you say if godparents give you a little cousin?"

Niece looked at me two seconds and her lower lip started shake and in no time she was wailing like a banshee... I just couldn't help but start laughing.

For someone so small, she sure was smart to get the fact that cousin would compete for the attention.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.