Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Thank you to everyone.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Thank you to everyone.
MiHonoKo
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Thank you to everyone. 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
I am not always the happiest person in the world. In fact I'm quite the passimist and "emo corner" type. So today the day where we a ment to be thankful I honestly wasn't to happy with myself. Then I went to my stories, and I reread every review I have gotten for them her on Dokuga.
YOU who have takne the time to read my works, YOU who help make this sight great, and all of YOU who take the time to wright something on not only my fics but any fics. YOU ARE SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR!
Everytime I get a review I feel unstoppible and amazing for the etire week. I think that other authors are probbily like that too.

So thankyou not only to the sight admins who made this great place for a paring that some people find distasteful because it's 'not canon', thank you to every author on this sight who contribute to making people happy with every update. Thank you to the artists who give beughty to this sight, and thank you to the readers who make others feel acomplished.
THANK YOU, AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Logged Logged

A Demon\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s wife
The Dominant Heart
Powerless Against the Shikon curse
Powerless To Stop
Koishii no Hana
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Thank you to everyone. 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 39
Being someone who's not very sunshine & kittens myself, I'd like to take a sec to say this was a wonderful post to read on a day that is intended for us to remember how much we have to be thankful for, especially since people outside of the site for the most part see our time on Dokuga as a 'hobby' and don't get that it's more than that.

*hugs* Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I second MiHonoKo's post whole heartedly: thank you to all of the admins, writers, artists & readers on this site that make Dokuga an amazing artists' community.

Logged Logged
Fox
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Thank you to everyone. 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 26
Agreed and right back at everyone- thank you so much. Everyone is so amazing. ;;

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Logged Logged

I am the Master Procrastinator of Dokuga, and I wield a mighty game controller!
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Thank you to everyone. 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 277
I give thanks that we have so many TREMENDOUS people here on Dokuga. It truly is a tribute to the vision that Miss Kagura had when she came up with this idea.

I give thanks to Miss Kagura for working her fanny off to start the site and continue with improvements!

I give thanks for my co-Administrators and Moderators who all work hard together to keep things running as smooth as possible.

I give thanks to all the authors, and others that I must contact, who accept my warnings graciously and respond kindly - you have no idea how much it means to me to have you all working with us to improve the site!!

I give thanks that, as an INTERNATIONAL site, we have so many AMAZING authors and artists who take the time to share their labors with us all.

Most of all, I give thanks that this, my little corner of the 'net world, is still active, growing, evolving, and improving with each story, fan art, and new member added. I defy anyone to find a more cohesive bunch dedicated to a single, non-canon, pairing in all the fan fiction world!!!

DOKUGA AND DOKUGIANS ROCK MY SOCKS!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Naomi
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Thank you to everyone. 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 12
Although canadian thanksgiving has already past, I would like to give thanks too.

I have recently become a more active member of dokuga and the warm welcome I received was very touching. You guys are great and I'm happy to be able to call you friends ^^.

Thank you for all your support which have motivated me to continue my art. Before coming to this site, I had given up on it. So thank you guys so much.

<33333333

Logged Logged

Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Thank you to everyone. 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 15
Agreed and huggles too everyone!

I am coming out of my shell of being the loner and not wishing to do anything with anyone soooo I love all the support and the community of writers on this site!

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.