Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Strange Dreams
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Strange Dreams
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Strange Dreams 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 52
Today I had a strange dream while sleeping in between work shifts. It started out with Kagome departing the village at Kaede's behest, leaving to set out on a journey to better her powers and training, by training with a white priest in the village of ShadowFang, reachable only by trekking through Fangorn Forest after scaling down the somethingoranother cliffs.

Anyways, she meets three samurai who agree to accompany her, and they reach and start scaling down the cliff, Kagome using a 1,000 foot rope she brought with her, which as it turns out only goes down a 1/3rd of the way down. On the way down strong wind gusts buffet them and send the three samurai falling to oblivion.

Eventually Kagome makes it to the bottom, heads into Fangorn Forest, where she meets the Tree Bearer that makes odd remarks about her clothing and looks for a human. She tries to defend herself verbally, but the tree bearer thinks her an orc in disguise and crushes her into unconsciousness, before taking her to the village of Shadowfang to be tried by the village elders.

Then I woke up.

So is this is a sign that I should write this as a fic, or what?

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Velvet Sometimes
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Strange Dreams 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
nice. i think you should.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/10/19 17:50 By Velvet Sometimes.

Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Strange Dreams 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 39
Lol- probably.

Logged Logged
Daniella
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Strange Dreams 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 22
Never ignore the plunnies that attack you in your sleep....why? I'll tell you why because the next night you'll have the same dream only the characters will be replaced by Mickey Mouse and friends and then the following night you and your significant other will replace mickey mouse. All the while those little (#*&$(*&%$ of plunnies are sitting laughing their butts off at you until you get up and write it....that's why ladies and gentlemen.....never ignore the plunnies....

Logged Logged

Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Strange Dreams 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 15
Strange dreams always lead to the best story lines, or at least I like to think that lol.

I say if you like it then write it!

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.