Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
BumbleBee taken out by cops
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: BumbleBee taken out by cops
Time on my hands
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Bumblee taken out by cops 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
I feel really sorry for this guy's kids if he has any. The articles I read identified him only as a '25-year veteran senior explosive ordinance technician' answering an emergency call to inspect a suspicious package. Can you imagine going to school the next day with everyone knowing that your dad wrecked Bumblebee?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
kori
Whelp
graphgraph
BumbleBee taken out by cops 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 5
I used to live near Washington DC so my best friend always keeps me up on the news up there. She emailed me the story of how right now they are filming Transformers 3 in Dc, Monday night a K9 officer who apparently didn't get the memo about all the streets being closed for shooting, drove through one the intersections and rammed into Bumblebee at a pretty good rate of speed. The cop, nor dog were injured but Bumblebee had to be towed off set and a new one gotten. The movie was cleared of wrong doing and filming resumed. The thing I find odd is this movie had been struck with horrid luck, in another filming accident an extra was hit in the head with flying metal when a tow chain broke and suffered permanent brain damage. Her family tried to sue but was informed by the judge that because the girl signed the waiver to be an extra they couldn't sue and it was just an accident.

I wonder if Megan Fox jinxed them for writing her out of the series?

That said I can't wait to see the new movie my son is addicted to them, we have them on blue ray and at least once a day he watches them, its said when I find myself reciting lines as I do housework because of hearing the movie so much. lol, those two movies and freaking Ponyo, my daughter and son love that one too.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/10/14 20:58 By ladybattousai. Reason: That typo was driving me crazy! Get it? Driving!
SesshysRose
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Bumblee taken out by cops 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
My son has a thing for Labyrinth and Ferngully...I quote Labyrinth and Know all the words to all the songs in Ferngully...so I know what you mean...

Logged Logged

Banner made by the amazing r0o!!!
Dokugasona by JeniNeji
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Bumblee taken out by cops 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 29
hm... I'm from D.C. and haven't heard this. Maybe I'm just not in the loop.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Bumblee taken out by cops 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 277
Children, with their occasional obsessions, can be very, very dangerous. Mine are now in their 20's, yet...

I can still quote Dr. Seuss books that my children insisted on having read over... and over... and over. I can still sing the Sesame Street theme song, along with singing other songs from the movies (especially 'Follow That Bird'). I remember Darkwing Duck, Rescue Rangers, and Duck Tales... along with The Brave Little Toaster, Ferngully, The Rescuers AND The Rescuers Down Under. Don't even get me started on The Land Before Time, or All Dogs Go To Heaven!!

Does that explain why I'm sometimes a little... um... off??

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Couldntbekeener3
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Bumblee taken out by cops 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
Omg I could so be your kid wiccan. And let's not forget the muppets and ren and stimpy ( although my parents didn't want me watching that)

Logged Logged
kori
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Bumblee taken out by cops 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 5
I know what you mean Wiccan,I used to watch my nephew when I was in high school, and I was made to watch every thundercats, he man, and she-ra episode even had to take him to the theatre to see the live action He man movie.When my son was little he was obsessed with Thomas the Train,and that was before it was popular in the us again, I could name nearly every character, and When it got big in the us again I was complaining because I liked George Carlin as Mr.Conductor more. We own all the land before time movies, just last night i was singing big big water. I remember all those shows my oldest is almost 18, but my adopted daughter is 21. remember teletubbies, and the Purple Monster Barney. My brother who was 15 at the time my daughter was born, thought it was cute to teach the teen version of the barney theme song, you know the stab him in the head one, I nearly killed him because she sang it at daycare, and I had to explain to them why she knew it, along with burping her abc's, personally i was impressed my 2 yr old knew the abc's. Then my brother in law who is the same age as my little brother used to volunteer to watch her for us all the time,we didn't figure out why til our daughter would introduce her self as ' Hi my names Mylysa, I'm so cute.' he was using her to attract girls, and when they would see her, he would tell them her name and they would go she is so cute so she thought it was part of her name. lol

moxxi, I grew up in North va, then moved to florida cause of the winters, though I do miss the snow, just not inches upon inches of the stuff. It was on the wusa good ole channel 9.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Bumble bee taken out by cops 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
you all do realize that its 'Bumble Bee' two words right?

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Bumble bee taken out by cops 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 29
THANK YOU Ro0!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was hoping we could see this somewhere.

Poor Bumble Bee... he keeps getting the s*** kicked out of him... even in filming.

Logged Logged
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Bumblee taken out by cops 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 15
Agreed...Bumble Bee keeps getting the crap knocked out of him lol.

Which is funny because there is a man who lives in my area who for some reason paid for a camaro to look exactly like Bumble Bee...he even has his license plate customized to say BumblB so lol

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Bumble bee taken out by cops 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
Np! yeah i think Mimiru linked it to me in chat a day or so ago. it was within 24 hours. here's the news story on it:

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/10/14 14:02 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.