Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Naming things after Inuyasha chars...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Naming things after Inuyasha chars...
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Naming things after Inuyasha chars... 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 10
Much as the topic states I'm curious if there are people that have named pets/kids/anything else interesting after characters from Inuyasha? (or any other anime/game related thing for that matter)

I have a friend that names all her pets after Inuyasha/Naruto characters.

I know a guy that made his daughters middle name Aerith cause of FF7.

If I ever own a very white dog I'm defintely gonna name him Sesshomaru.

I don't figure online I.D's count as a lot of people do that.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Naming things after Inuyasha chars... 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 56
The closest thing we had was a beta fish named Lord Fuzzy.

Logged Logged

Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Naming things after Inuyasha chars... 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 15
I have two akita's named Inu and Sesshy.
Planning to get one more, and the name I have picked out for it is tashiou lol.

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Naming things after Inuyasha chars... 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 10
Heh, I knew they were out there. And I think the name Lord Fuzzy is pretty amusing.

Logged Logged
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Naming things after Inuyasha chars... 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 31
We had a red car I dubbed the FireRat, but a pair of crazy ladies sideswiped our parked car (while the door was open, and thankfully all my hubby's limbs were in the car) and tore the door all up. We replaced it with a door (same model of car) we found at a local junkyard. The door was silvery-white. So we named it the Halfbreed. I was sooooo tempted to hang "sit" beads from the mirror.

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Naming things after Inuyasha chars... 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 56
phishbon3s wrote:
I was sooooo tempted to hang "sit" beads from the mirror. Ooooo... I so would have done that. Too funny

Logged Logged

Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Naming things after Inuyasha chars... 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 15
Haha awesome!
I have my very own replica Shikon Jewel attached to Inu's collar, though Sesshy has alil sword on his.

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Naming things after Inuyasha chars... 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 23
I was thinking of naming a dog I get in the future 'Sesshoumaru' and call him Maru or something.

But as of now, I only have one pet that is named after an anime character. That is my ferret Jiraiya.

Has anyone else noticed that when you name your pet or anything after another thing/person they develop some of the same characteristics of who they were named after?

Jiraiya, for example, is a pervert. He likes to stick his head in girls chest, and when I was taking him for a walk once in the park, he tried to go in the girls bathroom but paid no attention to the males.

My dad's dog(who started off as my dog) was named after Sid Vicious. But because she was a girl, I named her Sydney Vicious. She kind of took to the name and is now rather vicious towards other dogs(Mainly when food is around) But at least she isn't a drug/sex addict

Then Our cat 'Sassy' is literally that, Sassy. She complains so much and is always yelling about something.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/09/30 14:30 By PRVN.
Re:Naming things after Inuyasha chars... 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
I named Mi Wii characters ^^

Logged Logged

Apples arre good. What I love about life is that No matter what you always pull through and find something better

Pineapples arre soo good. What I hate about life is that you have to work hard for what you want

Bananas arre so Not good. But the thing about working hard is that it always looks good on a resume ^^

Grapes arre...so-so unless they are firm,yum! Giving up is not in my vocab anymore >.-

In Case you havent noticed I like my fruit the same way I like my life ^^
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Naming things after Inuyasha chars... 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 9
I'd probably find a white German Shepherd and name him Inutaisho xDD and a femal dog Megumi (the official name I gave to Sesshomaru's mother) and for a black dog I'd name him Akihiro after my dog demon OC ^^

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Naming things after Inuyasha chars... 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 15
PRVN wrote:
I was thinking of naming a dog I get in the future 'Sesshoumaru' and call him Maru or something.

But as of now, I only have one pet that is named after an anime character. That is my ferret Jiraiya.

Has anyone else noticed that when you name your pet or anything after another thing/person they develop some of the same characteristics of who they were named after?

Jiraiya, for example, is a pervert. He likes to stick his head in girls chest, and when I was taking him for a walk once in the park, he tried to go in the girls bathroom but paid no attention to the males.

My dad's dog(who started off as my dog) was named after Sid Vicious. But because she was a girl, I named her Sydney Vicious. She kind of took to the name and is now rather vicious towards other dogs(Mainly when food is around) But at least she isn't a drug/sex addict

Then Our cat 'Sassy' is literally that, Sassy. She complains so much and is always yelling about something.

God Inu has a temper if you try to get him to stop doing something he barks like he is whinning, and he actually truly honestly likes ramen!
Sess on the other hand has an attitude and prefers to stay in my daughters bedroom lol.

Logged Logged

MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Naming things after Inuyasha chars... 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 29
I find it ironic one would name their dog, "dog" or Inu... Not a BAD irony, just a funny one. Its even more funny if they KNOW Inu means dog. Thats an owner I'd assume has a great sense of humor!

There was a guy in our neighborhood who had a Shiba Inu (we knew him only because we both had Shiba Inus) and he named it Shiba, which I thought was unoriginal, but hey... to each is own. Then again, my buddy growning up had a German Sheppherd that they named Shiba, and I thought it was great name for the dog.

I like naming my pets after something that FITS them. Usually I wait a little while to name them until I know them... Like our Shiba Inu we named Autumn because she would chase leaves with a voracious obsession. It wasn't healthy, but it sure was cute!

Then a cat named Tie because he looks like a Tiger - I admit, its not original.

A dog named Ralph, because when he barked it sounded like he said "Ralph!"

A cat named Adolf because he had a bad temper and a little black spot on top center of his mouth... He looked like Adolf Hitler and he ACTED like him too... loved that cat, but he was a little sh**.

And of course my best fish ever named DEETER, who was named after a character in a book that I read because of his personality.

YES I just said my fish had personality. What of it, huh?! jk lol

Anyways, therefore I've named animals after characters in history or books, but so far nothing form Inuyasha, and IF I ever do (and not planning on any new pets for a LONG while) then it will have more to do with the name FITTING rather than being simply because it was an Inuyasha name.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Naming things after Inuyasha chars... 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 216
PRVN wrote:

thats freaking awesome!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.