Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Favorite Inuyasha movie and..
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Favorite Inuyasha movie and..
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Favorite Inuyasha movie and.. 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 23
First, I was wondering what everyone's favorite Inuyasha movie is. I really haven't seen all of them, just the second and I'm watching the fourth now. Honestly, I think I am liking the fourth the most, because of the storyline and because it actually helping me get a lot of ideas for 'Unexpected'. When Kagome first came on though my first thought was 'When did Kagome learn how to fire an arrow correctly and use her powers?'.

But I also wanted to comment on something else. So, I don't really watch the anime or movies of Inuyasha much, mainly because I hate how weak,annoying and whiny Kagome seems compared to the manga version. Anyways, I'm almost at the end of this movie and I noticed that any big scene Inuyasha gets this epic hero introduction. With effects and the music, honestly it just made me laugh.

I also like this movie cause Sesshoumaru has good battle scenes. Which are some of my favorite scenes, mainly the one where he kills one of the gods after said god is taunting him and is like 'Is that all you got?' then gets killed right afterwords.

So yes, back to the point of this thread, What is your favorite Inuyasha movie and favorite scene from said movie?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Favorite Inuyasha movie and.. 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 91
By far, the third one! It gives a history about Inupapa and has a great storyline to it. Of all of them, it was, as far as I'm concerned, the best one done with a more believable story and gives a history about certain things such as Inupapa's death and his relationship with his mother (No, it's not considered canon by purists but it fits in better with the manga/anime than the others). Plus, Sesshomaru has a very strong, believable role in it.

My favorite scenes are the beginning with Inupapa and the ending. Though I do like the 'villian' in it as well. That part was pulled of extremely well. Plus the part where Sesshomaru rescues Kagome and Rin.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/09/09 03:52 By Danyealle-sama.

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
kori
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Favorite Inuyasha movie and.. 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 5
The fourth is my favorite too, but my favorite scene is in the first movie Affection Touching Across Time. The scene where Menomaru's moths are going after Sesshoumaru, and Rin, and Jaken. Rin is skipping behind him, and she freezes holding her breath. it is so cute and sticks out the most in my mind, then there is the scene in swords of an honorable ruler, where Seshoumaru left rin and jaken and kagome says to rin, he left you didn't he, and she nods and goes uh huh. Jaken is throwing a fit in the background.

Logged Logged
FayeMegan
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Favorite Inuyasha movie and.. 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 24
Mine is the 3rd movie which I'm sure it is for a lot of us Sesshoumaru lovers. Even though the movies have nothing to do with the story line of the manga, I enjoy them.

Affections Touching Across Time comes 2nd though. The part where Kagome is stuck in the present and she's bawling her eyes out "I can't see InuYasha anymore" combined with the music. I cry every time.

I need to sit down and watch the 4th movie again, I think that one is my least favorite. But it's been a while since I've seen it so I should give it another try.

Logged Logged
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Favorite Inuyasha movie and.. 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 23
hmm, I may need to watch the third movie. I actually think I started watching that movie and then got side tracked or something happened.

Logged Logged
Sakuramaru
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Favorite Inuyasha movie and.. 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 5
My favorite was the 4th...followed by the 3rd.

Logged Logged

I've claimed Kouga's Pretty Blue Eyes in the Dokuga Claim Game!
Banana
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Favorite Inuyasha movie and.. 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
4th

more awesome Sesshy ness.

Logged Logged
Tsuki
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Favorite Inuyasha movie and.. 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 7
I like the 1st, 2nd and 3rd ones the most. The fourth one is okay. But it's been a while since I watched it XD

Logged Logged
lightstar
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Favorite Inuyasha movie and.. 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
I was most excited about the 3rd movie when it came out because of inupapa. My 2nd favorite would be the 1st movie. I didn't really care for the 2nd movie, mainly cause there was no Sesshomaru in it.

Logged Logged

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Steph
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Favorite Inuyasha movie and.. 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
The third movie so owns my soul, the reason is the background info they have about inuyasha, sesshomaru, and inutaisho <33
i really love it it is amazing <3
So then,
HAVE YOU SOMEONE TO PROTECT?

ASDFGASDFASDFAS!?!?!?!

Logged Logged

Sesshomaru loves Kagome...
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Favorite Inuyasha movie and.. 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 52
I actually prefer the portrayal of Sesshomaru in the fourth movie better than in the third movie. From all of his fights with Inuyasha in the series, it makes sense IMO for Sesshomaru to rub it in about how pathetic his competition is even as he is annihilating them, something he didn't really do against Takemaru/Sounga.

Logged Logged

Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Favorite Inuyasha movie and.. 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 10
3rd was my favorite because I liked the background to it the best. I think it's the best single story of the many movies. After 3rd, I'd say 4th and 1st are about the same for me and the 2nd movie was really bad for me...I just like using it occassionally for AMV footage but I don't watch it anymore.

My favorite scenes:

3 - My favorite scene was the large army battle scene, particularlly the part where Sesshomaru blasts apart the army from far across the field. The Inuyasha group + Sesshy vs the army is one of the other reasons it's my favorite movie though...they don't really go up against armies ever and I really enjoyed the scale of it.

4 - I like the scene where Kikyo kills her battle bot copy after it hugs Inuyasha and he can't attack it. I dunno I thought it was sweet.
Sesshy wise my favorite scene is either him finishing off the phoenix crossdresser dude or when he's first introduced walking next to the river with the moon above (I think thats an exceptionally pretty scene of him).

1 - I like the scene where Kagome shoots Inuyasha. Which I guess isn't really sweet but it makes me cackle in dark glee. (I'm not really a fan of Inuyasha himself, I thought he was the least interesting character of the show.)
Sesshy wise I like when he whips the girls away at the beginning and cuts up the moth/butterfly.

2 - I don't really like this movie. I like the scenes with Kagome and flower petals so I can make AMVs with my crack pairing of her and Byakuya Kuchiki from Bleach. Thats all it's really good for for me.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.