Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
GM DDN, Sept 11 2010!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: GM DDN, Sept 11 2010!
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:GM DDN, Sept 11 2010! 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
Priestess Skye wrote:

Maybe for the minors (and those who like DDN but aren't into GM stuff) if we have a mod in regular chat that night, or even without a mod if somebody wants to step up, you can have your own DDN.

If you need someone as backup in case the mods that are on want to be in GM chat, let me know and I can run the non GM DDN. GM stuff doesn't really fit in with Fang's Master anyways hehe. And I believe I've been to enough to be able to run one .

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:GM DDN, Sept 11 2010! 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 696975
Regarding teh GM room password.

1. You MUST be the age of 18. If we find out that you are under 18 and knowingly lied to us to get into this, you will not just receive the standard first warning, you will be face profile deletion on this site and a definite chat ban via IP. Consider this your warning now. Do not lie. We WILL find out. We have an excellent track record of finding out who our minors are. Maybe for the minors (and those who like DDN but aren't into GM stuff) if we have a mod in regular chat that night, or even without a mod if somebody wants to step up, you can have your own DDN.

2. When you receive your GM password, you are not allowed to give it to anybody else to get in. They MUST receive it from a mod or admin. We have a list of who we give the password out to and communicate with each other. If you have the password and aren't on the list, we'll be figuring out why and the person who handed it out will face a chat ban.

3. Mods can PM the passwords out. I state this because I will be out of town that weekend so I won't be around in chat to give it out, and i know r0o and dany will both be in the GM room. While there may be a mod in the regular room, I don't know who it will be right now.

Any questions please feel free to PM me or any chat mod.

Skye

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:GM DDN, Sept 11 2010! 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 216
sugar0o wrote:
Well folks,

There's been an on going talk about a GM (GutterMarble/18+) Drabble/Drawble Night, going around. I'm not only happy but Proud to say that we finally got an OK to have it and will be having our first ever, GM DDN on Sept 11th, 2010!

It will be starting at around 10 pm Eastern time, lasting officially until about 2 am eastern (assuming we have the usual numbers of attendees.) The reason for the later Start/Stop is b/c not only will this be held in the GM chat room, but its to help discourage YIMs from attempting to get into said chat, any any of that rot.

If I'm not there I will make sure that at least one Mod is, so that it WILL happen. :3

If you've never been to a DDN, and are of age being 18+, you are certainly invited, the more the merrier.

Rules for GutterMarble Drable/Drawble Ngiht:

1. Drabbles, must be 200-300 words, or as close to as can be. We're giving you a bit more space with wording here, but please attempt to be ON or as CLOSE to a 100 as you can be. We still want this to be something that takes thought, and skill to get to the even number of 200 or 300, you wont be counted against if your not, but this is part of the DDN in general.

2. D/D's: Must be SK related, to either one OR the other, or both.

3. If you are Drabbling(writing) you can post anything that is M or MA, BUT there needs to be a warning for anything that contains, Rape, and or anything that could be considered vulgar and tasteless. We are allowing this GM DDN b/c not only has it been asked for but we want to be able to have fun for a more mature writing style, please don't ruin it by grossing people out or upsetting them needlessly.

4. If you are Drawbling(drawing) and it goes above 18+ you will be able to post in the GM chat, where this will be taking place, all attendees will be above the 18+ age requirement as GM chat does require a password to get into.

5. Be considerate to the fact that we do give sometimes up to 40 mins per prompt b/c sometimes we do have artist playing too, b/c of this they can't draw/scan/post in the same time it takes to write 200-300 words. Please try to understand, and remember it is still a chat and you don't hafta hang on every prompt or get mad b/c its taking so long before another prompt is given. Generally the Prompt Master will keep in mind who is arting and who is not, and will adjust prompt posting times accordingly.

6. After the official night is over, its not unheard of that more prompts will keep coming. Once this happens, its unofficial, and some of the above rules can be bent, such as the length. Also if this happens, it is likely that someone else MAY take over as Prompt Master, or many might. We generally wing it from this point on. So if your up to it, stay, if not :3 ...

7. Number of prompts, the official number is usually around 6 - 10 prompts, but it has gone up to 20 before. That being said, try to keep in mind if you are making a connected Drabble that you may want to make sure i can wrap up before you leave for the night.

8. All authors drabbling, should keep their own collection of Drabbles. Sometimes there are just too many people in our GMDDN's to keep up with all of them as Prompt Master, so please keep this in mind, and save your own work.

Well i think that's about it. I'm going to make a Participation banner for this one as well, so I'm going to get working on that now.
~r0o

Banner for this GM DDN: to be made.
Password will be given out during chat that night, i havent gotten the okay to PM out the PW right now. so i'm assuming that you'll need to go into regular chat first and get the PW from a MOD there.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:GM DDN, Sept 11 2010! 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 24
I've only ever attended one DDN by pure accident since I don't know when they are held. I think it will be fun to do this though!

However, like DemonQueen said, I believe there is a password required to access the MA chatroom. Could I get in on that too?

Much thanks! =]

Logged Logged

DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:GM DDN, Sept 11 2010! 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 66
YAY! Finally a GM DDN! I am so there. I know that a password is required. So, could you plesae PM me the password needed to get into the GM Room? Can't wait.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
GM DDN, Sept 11 2010! 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 216
Well folks,

There's been an on going talk about a GM (GutterMarble/18+) Drabble/Drawble Night, going around. I'm not only happy but Proud to say that we finally got an OK to have it and will be having our first ever, GM DDN on Sept 11th, 2010!

It will be starting at around 10 pm Eastern time, lasting officially until about 2 am eastern (assuming we have the usual numbers of attendees.) The reason for the later Start/Stop is b/c not only will this be held in the GM chat room, but its to help discourage YIMs from attempting to get into said chat, any any of that rot.

If I'm not there I will make sure that at least one Mod is, so that it WILL happen. :3

If you've never been to a DDN, and are of age being 18+, you are certainly invited, the more the merrier.

Rules for GutterMarble Drable/Drawble Ngiht:

1. Drabbles, must be 200-300 words, or as close to as can be. We're giving you a bit more space with wording here, but please attempt to be ON or as CLOSE to a 100 as you can be. We still want this to be something that takes thought, and skill to get to the even number of 200 or 300, you wont be counted against if your not, but this is part of the DDN in general.

2. D/D's: Must be SK related, to either one OR the other, or both.

3. If you are Drabbling(writing) you can post anything that is M or MA, BUT there needs to be a warning for anything that contains, Rape, and or anything that could be considered vulgar and tasteless. We are allowing this GM DDN b/c not only has it been asked for but we want to be able to have fun for a more mature writing style, please don't ruin it by grossing people out or upsetting them needlessly.

4. If you are Drawbling(drawing) and it goes above 18+ you will be able to post in the GM chat, where this will be taking place, all attendees will be above the 18+ age requirement as GM chat does require a password to get into.

5. Be considerate to the fact that we do give sometimes up to 40 mins per prompt b/c sometimes we do have artist playing too, b/c of this they can't draw/scan/post in the same time it takes to write 200-300 words. Please try to understand, and remember it is still a chat and you don't hafta hang on every prompt or get mad b/c its taking so long before another prompt is given. Generally the Prompt Master will keep in mind who is arting and who is not, and will adjust prompt posting times accordingly.

6. After the official night is over, its not unheard of that more prompts will keep coming. Once this happens, its unofficial, and some of the above rules can be bent, such as the length. Also if this happens, it is likely that someone else MAY take over as Prompt Master, or many might. We generally wing it from this point on. So if your up to it, stay, if not :3 ...

7. Number of prompts, the official number is usually around 6 - 10 prompts, but it has gone up to 20 before. That being said, try to keep in mind if you are making a connected Drabble that you may want to make sure i can wrap up before you leave for the night.

8. All authors drabbling, should keep their own collection of Drabbles. Sometimes there are just too many people in our GMDDN's to keep up with all of them as Prompt Master, so please keep this in mind, and save your own work.

Well i think that's about it. I'm going to make a Participation banner for this one as well, so I'm going to get working on that now.
~r0o

Banner for this GM DDN:

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/09/12 06:42 By sugar0o.

On HHr Shipping
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:GM DDN, Sept 11 2010! 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 91
First, this is just a reminder that it's going to take place. Also, along with that, i would like to lay to rest a misconception about this. It seems that many thing that this is going to be a smut only event. That's not true at all! What we mean by Adult D/D is that you do not have to stick to the PG-13 rating that you have to in regular chat. No where are we saying what you write HAS to be MA rated only for smut. It just means that what's going to come will be for more mature audiences is all. That can mean it can contain violence not normally allowed, more mature story lines and the like. Of course, MA rated stuff is more than welcome but it's not a requirement.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
GM DDN: TONIGHT! 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
Just a reminder! GM DDN happening tonight! starting around 10 pm eastern!

and as dany said, it's not just smut, but anything that would be more M and MA related. Basically no holding back b/c of the pg13 rules of normal chat. PW will be given out later in chat.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/09/11 17:06 By sugar0o.

On HHr Shipping
SesshysRose
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:GM DDN, Sept 11 2010! 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 11
so excited! this should be fun

Logged Logged

Banner made by the amazing r0o!!!
Dokugasona by JeniNeji
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Just a reminder, it's tonight in a couple hours! And, as promised, Speedy Tomato will be there. I feel sorry for all attending with that part.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/09/11 20:56 By Danyealle-sama.

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
:::... bumps it up ...:::
Half hour countdown folks!

Logged Logged

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:GM DDN, Sept 11 2010! 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
Just a reminder starting in a few mins!

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:GM DDN, Sept 11 2010! 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 29
Just wanted to thank everyone for a fun and funny time at the FIRST EVER GM D/D! It was a blast! Thank you again to r0o who was our wonderful hostess.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:GM DDN, Was yesterday! 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
Prompts: Narrow, Frottage, Mutinous, Worn, Thrust, Armed, Stoic, Undulate, Worried, & Yowl

Banner already scanned up and needs to be colored I'll be working on that before bed it will be up in the next 24 hours.

THANK YOU! to everyone that came out and tried tonight! i know some of you were out of your DDN comfort-zone but i think you all did so well, and i was amazed by what i saw!

If we do this again and you all make a connected drabble story you'll have a decent sized oneshot on your hands! ! !

BANNER!:

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/09/12 06:41 By sugar0o. Reason: STUPID SPELLING!

On HHr Shipping
SesshysRose
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:GM DDN, Sept 11 2010! 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 11
really had a lot of fun! Thanks for the opportunity!

Logged Logged

Banner made by the amazing r0o!!!
Dokugasona by JeniNeji
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:GM DDN, Sept 11 2010! 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 66
It was fun, fun, fun. All the mods needs to get together to schedule another one. There should be more of these. YAY!

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:GM DDN, Sept-revamp banner 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 216
sugar0o wrote:
Prompts: Narrow, Frottage, Mutinous, Worn, Thrust, Armed, Stoic, Undulate, Worried, & Yowl

Banner already scanned up and needs to be colored I'll be working on that before bed it will be up in the next 24 hours.

THANK YOU! to everyone that came out and tried tonight! i know some of you were out of your DDN comfort-zone but i think you all did so well, and i was amazed by what i saw!

If we do this again and you all make a connected drabble story you'll have a decent sized oneshot on your hands! ! !

BANNER!:
We actually decided to change the banner for this, To this:

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/11/25 04:21 By sugar0o.

On HHr Shipping
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.