Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Applause to You!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Applause to You!!
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Applause to You!! 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 29
U seriously have to be one of the sweetest people in the world. Thank u for taking the time to recognize authors and artists here. It's also nice when people recognize that there are lots going on in our lives - I always feel bad when I dont get my updates out in what I feel is fast enough but knowing that people recognize there are a lot of other things going in is helpful. It's also motivating when readers are so appreciative of efforts. Bless u Hun for saying what u did. I know I speak for everyone when I say we are glad to do it!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
AmIOtaku
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Applause to You!! 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 14
I just want to applaud those who submit their work for places I like to visit, such as Dokuga, Fanfiction . net, LiveJournal and IYFG, who have very active social lives outside this internet world.

You might be single parents, work multiple jobs, take care of loved ones, are continuing or starting your higher education, or just seem to have so many people needing you for everything that you barely find time for yourself. You could be doing all of the above. Along with what you find yourself needing to do, you take the time to write great stories or create awesome art for all of us to enjoy.

Whether you have a "natural talent", easily find inspiration, or just had an idea pop into your head, you take time to create and share.

So, I thank you very much.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/09/05 11:57 By AmIOtaku.

I am off in my own world.

You want me to send a postcard or something?
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.