Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Official Late-August DDN!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Official Late-August DDN!
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Official Late-August DDN! 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 31
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4380/1 All but the first one. The first ones from a while back.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Official Late-August DDN! 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 216
Hey folks,

I been seeing a lot of people asking what happened to Drabble/Drawble Night? Did i miss it?

Answer: No. We didn't actually have an official that I'm aware of. We had a planned one for Wiccan's birthday, but it seems a lot of our regular, DDN fan's either didn't know about that or missed it.

Because of this, I'm going to have an Official Late-August DDN on Saturday Sept 4th 2010, starting at around 7 - 8 pm Easter time, lasting officially until about midnight. If I'm not there I will make sure that at least one Mod is, so that it can happen.

If you've never been to a DDN you are certainly invited, the more the merrier.

Rules for DDN:

1. Drabbles, must be 100 words, or as close to as can be...Try not to cheat with 160 words or something like that. :3
2. D/D's: Must be SK related, to either one OR the other, or both.
3. If you are Drabbling(writing) you must keep it at PG13 or lower.
4. If you are Drawbling(drawing) and it goes above 18+ you May NOT(because of YIMS) post links in chat for the art. You, however, can advise that you DID post the art but that it is 18+.
5. Be considerate to the fact that we do give sometimes up to 40 mins per prompt b/c sometimes we do have artist playing too, b/c of this they can't draw/scan/post in the same time it takes to write 100 words. Please try to understand, and remember it is still a chat and you don't hafta hang on every prompt or get mad b/c its taking so long before another prompt is given. Generally the Prompt Master will keep in mind who is arting and who is not, and will adjust prompt posting times accordingly.
6. After the official night is over, its not unheard of that more prompts will keep coming. Once this happens, its unofficial, and some of the above rules can be bent, such as the length, but the posting 18+ art cannot. Also if this happens, it is likely that someone else MAY take over as Prompt Master, or many might. We generally wing it from this point on. So if your up to it, stay, if not :3 ...
7. Number of prompts, the official number is usually around 6 - 10 prompts, but it has gone up to 20 before. That being said, try to keep in mind if you are making a connected Drabble that you may want to make sure i can wrap up before you leave for the night.
8. All authors drabbling, should keep their own collection of Drabbles. Sometimes there are just too many people in our DDN's to keep up with all of them as Prompt Master, so please keep this in mind, and save your own work.

Well i think that's about it. I'm going to make a Participation banner for this one as well, so I'm going to get working on that now. Either way, we'll have an official September DDN later in the month too. so no worries if you miss this one.
~r0o

Banner for this DDN:
made but will be posted later! hafta come& play to get it!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/09/04 23:34 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Official Late-August DDN! TONIGHT! 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 60
I put the coffee pot on and replied to move this to the front page. Hope to see everybody there!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/09/04 19:06 By tenchi no mai.

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Official Late-August DDN! TONIGHT! 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 10
Woot! I'll be there! ^^ [img/]

Logged Logged

It takes courage to kill, wit to avoid it and strength to never be tempted.
-
Sometimes you\\\\\\\'ve just gotta bite the bullet and take the plunge. Sometimes you just have to say \\\\\\\'I was wrong\\\\\\\'.

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Official Late-August DDN! TONIGHT! 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
Here's the banner for those of you that participated in this! I'll be posting the Prompts later when we're done with them.
- r0o

Official Prompt list:

pattern, stitch, sew, seam, needle, thread, patch, cloth, pin, & cushion

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/09/05 00:44 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Velvet Sometimes
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Official Late-August DDN! 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
chapters 16 - 25 of Help Wanted
chapter 16

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.