Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The Bridal Creed (TBC)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: The Bridal Creed (TBC)
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The Bridal Creed (TBC) 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 29
To everyone you patrons my story, The Bridal Creed:

I just wanted to let everyone know that the story has not been abandoned. I know its been several weeks sense the last update, but there have been some personal issues that have popped up. Very close family friends have just had a child with some congenital birth defects. With my medical background they have asked me to be around when possible, to help with the transitioning of parenthood. It's their first child, which is difficult as it is, but with the added stress of special care, you can imagine how terrified and difficult this has been on them.

Lately, I've been so focused on trying to assist them that the story has taken a back burner. I'm dying to get back to it, but I cannot in good conscience focus my time on the story like I would normally wish to. I refuse to post subpar work, so I'll only update when I'm satisfied with the results.

On a good note, I'm almost done with the latest chapter update, even if it has taken me so very long. Its my hope that soon things will be getting back to "normal" (whatever that is, right? lol) and I'll be able to get back to my regular updates.

I'd also like to profusely thank everyone who nominated TBC in the dokuga awards, and it is my hope that my lack of updates, wont make any of you reluctant to vote for it in the finals. Please keep my friends and their new baby in your prayers.

I love you all so very much, and am so grateful to you all for your interest in my story. Please stick with me.

MoxyMikki~

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.