Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Travel help?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Travel help?
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Travel help? 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 23
Hey,

My eldest brother is graduating from the Air Force. So I will be traveling to Texas with my dad and sister in law to see his graduation. But, since my dad doesn't like going on planes we will be driving there. From where I live it takes roughly 22 hours to get there. We will be stopping half way, which will be in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I was wondering if anyone here either lives there or has traveled there, if you could tell me what an inexpensive but good hotel would be?

I think I found a website that lists hotels near/at Lackland AFB in Texas so I don't need help for that one. But if anyone has any recommendations for hotels/motels in Albuquerque that aren't super expensive but are still nice(taken care of/clean) I'd really like to hear them. Thank you!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Travel help? 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 34
can't go wrong with a Comfort Inn or any of their affiliates (sleep inn etc.)

fairly priced, comfortable, and usually with breakfast and pools. That's where me and my family usually end up when we travel. But i`ve never been to Alburqure (i know i spelt it wrong) but there should be one there.

Logged Logged

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
Sarasama1
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Travel help? 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
Hi There,

You mentioned that you were going on a long road trip and I think I can help. If you have a AAA office near you, stop by there and ask them for something they call a "Triptic". Tell them your starting and ending cities and what they will do is map out the best route based on your needs along with finding you clean, safe and cheap places to stay.

Not to sound like an advertisement, but I've used them alot and they know their stuff.

Logged Logged
Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Travel help? 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 8
I went to Lackland AFB a couple years ago, when my husband finished Basic. I'll see what I can dig up on where we stayed at when we got there. We traveled from Jackson, Miss. so I want to say it was about a 13 hour trip ( in a PT Cruiser OMG it was so cramped!) I don't know about hotels in New Mexico though. I want to say they (my inlaws) booked rooms threw expedia or something similar not sure though.

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.