Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Welcome to Dokuga Inc.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>
TOPIC: Welcome to Dokuga Inc.
Quiet Whisper
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Welcome to Dokuga Inc. 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 13
Alright I've had a lot of fellow Dokugian's ask to be in my crackfic story, so in order to make sure I include everyone I would ask that you leave me a post as well as a character description for your Dokugan personality (i.e. r0o will be in her zilla suit) It can be whatever you like it to be so long as it's decent. It is going to be rated M for language and some situations. Anywho, thank you for your time and know that I'll try and get it updated as regularly as I can.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nat-a-wee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Welcome to Dokuga Inc. 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
CRAP! Its rated M!!!!
Can I still be in the story Whisper, even if I dont read it?

Description:
Upset about a runaway fanart muse named Narcawaji
Blonde, crazy, untamable ringlets. Imagine Sherly temple after a tornado.
Blue eyes, and in a Tigger suit. (My medicine makes me remincent of said character)
XD So imagine very hyper...:)evilly so!

Logged Logged

!!!Natalie!!!
Quiet Whisper
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Welcome to Dokuga Inc. 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 13
Yes you can still be in it. I'll think of something in order for the underage ppls to be included, either by posting the chapters their in separately so you can read them or maybe I'll go back and change the rating and edit the story so everyone can read it. Either way just give me some time to get that figured out.

Logged Logged

Nat-a-wee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Welcome to Dokuga Inc. 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
Awesome! It really would be great if everyong could read it! I hope you change the rating or figure something out! I cant wait! Your amazing QW!

Logged Logged

!!!Natalie!!!
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Welcome to Dokuga Inc. 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 34
I wanna be in it!! here's a description!

Physical:
blue/green/gray eyes (smexy glasses)
Just past shoulder length dark brown hair (completely utterly straighthair )
little overweight, large breasts (epic large)

Personality
Crazy, random person who says whats on her mind and attempts to create random bursts of funnyness to alliviate tension. Can be serious but prefers to be crazy. Let me know if you'll use me or if you have any queastions will happily answer

As for costume...will wear anything but prefers leather.

Logged Logged

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Welcome to Dokuga Inc. 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 66
My character description should be in the PM that I sent you. Hope you got it. If not, here it is again.

Physical Description
light skin Haitian-American, 5'6"
hazel-green eyes, big breasts (D-cup and REAL)
a big butt (one Mirkou might grope)
definitely not skinny, chin-length dark hair

Personality
a little perverted and lecherous (especially when I picture the Inuyasha guys naked), a little suspicious, more on the cooky side, can be a bit mysterious, but all in all very nice. Basically my fics reflect my personality. Loves techno, trance, Caribbean, and anything in between.

As for costume, well, a t-shirt with the number 17 on it, a pair of jeans, and bat wings on the sides of my head and back a la Morrigan from Darkstalkers (if you're familiar with the game).

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/03/24 10:25 By DemonQueen17.

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Quiet Whisper
Whelp
graphgraph
sweet I was hoping you would want to be in it. I has great plans for your Pie fight forum post >:3

Logged Logged

Madison
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Welcome to Dokuga Inc. 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 29

Ohhh.
Me! Me!

Physical;
5'2. Blonde, {Went back to my natural color >.<) Green eyes.
Wavy hair. Length... hmm slightly above breasts.
Hmm.. we seem to be talking about figures.. so.
Short, skinny, pretty decently curvy I guess? (D-cup)

Personality;
SMUT! Obsess. I swear, blame the smut bunnies, they are the worst.
Carrying Ipod all the time. Act out scenes I plan to write, but do it completely oblivious to whoever's around, while blasting music through earphones. Hyper, cant stay in one spot. Blushing constantly.
*** Oh, and I constantly wanna paint Dokuga fully PINK :3 because smut turns things PINK!

Clothes;
Usually have crazy design around the eyes made with eyeliner. Color depends on the clothes. Short? WHO LIKES SHORT SHORT? I LIKE SHORT SHORT! >.< Long black leather boots (by long i mean above knees). Ohhhhh my cowboy pink hat. I wear it too much, but if it can be included...and nothing particular for the shirt.. I guess.

Overload of info? Perhaps. Oh well, its late
Love your fic.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/03/23 23:46 By xMaddiex.

Naraku
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Welcome to Dokuga Inc. 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 3
I've read what you've posted thus far on the story and I have one thing to say... I want my tentacle back. -Fistshake-

But really, you've made me crack up. The ebil plot bunnehs made me cackle with glee. x3

I'd say add me to your storyline, but hm...

Character Description:
Looks: Well as the screen name states. Naraku looking but with a bit of a modern twist. Wavy black hair fading into a burgundy red. Red color for the eyes, and wearing... black plastic framed rectangular glasses. Pasty white skin, due to long exposure of staying in the shadows, and a habit of having an ear plugged up by a headphone at all times [save when in the shower o:].
Personality: A bit perv-ish and playfully sarcastic at times. Normally plots pranks and the likes on unsuspecting victims.
Clothing: I would say tends to strut about a-la-buff, but baggy black slacks with a black body hugging shirt with a spider design on the back will suffice.

-Thumbs up.- Good luck with the writing of this story. D: And now it's time to get my happy bum ready for work. -Procrastinating-

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/03/23 14:51 By Naraku.

Quiet Whisper
Whelp
graphgraph
Alright Madison and Naraku, you've been added to the list!

Logged Logged

Madison
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Welcome to Dokuga Inc. 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 29
And of course as you posted, I was adding something to my description, lmao :3
Thanks hun

Logged Logged

Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Welcome to Dokuga Inc. 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 26
I only managed a quick scan over your story but it looks hilarious! I'll have to try and sit down and read it properly some time soon.

Physical appearance:
Light-skinned (almost pale - until the summer, anyway. Then I'm red from sun-burn. XD). Green eyes. Brown hair (somewhere between light and dark) and it's about midway down my back. Short - about 5 foot (barely). Small breasts *Ahem* and curvy hips. Oh! And many people have commented on my small hands... calling them "adorable". lol. My face went all shades of red when a teacher noticed them and held them up for the whole class to see. >///<

Personality:
Nice, shy, clumsy, kinda naive/clueless at times and a hopeless procrastinator. Loves to read/view fanworks of Sesshoumaru and Kagome - almost obsessively so - and enjoys drawing fanart of this wonderful couple whenever I can. <3

Outfit:
Jeans, a long-sleeved white shirt (with a simple butterfly design on the back), a pair of white trainers/sneakers and a black hat (kind of like a Newsboy Cap. lol). That's about it. XD

Logged Logged
beckyducky
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Welcome to Dokuga Inc. 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 27
Hiii!! I love your fic! It's the freshest thing I've read in a while!! ^__^

Name: Becky, and Ducky is an inner tube...(more on that later).

Physical appearance:
5'4, korean. I have curly dark-dark brown hair, black eyes, glasses, the LOL braces... Typical nerd-fanfic reader/reviewer, forum stalker. My hair is tied. I have dark circles under my eyes from all the reading and reviewing. - Proud member of the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild.

Personality:
OdD!!!! Obsessed with Pocky, ramen, girl scout cookies, food in general. Becky is bubbly and has many blonde moments. Ducky is the sarcastic wiseass that says mean thigns to her... ^__^

Outfit:
Bathing suit (one-piece) one of the horrible ones that your gramma gets you... >.< I have an inner tube that's shaped like a duck. It's yellow. The inner tube talks and its name is "ducky." Ducky is very sarcastic and mean to Becky. ^__^ I have antennas and they are for getting cellphone signals.

Logged Logged

I claimed Goshinboku in the Claim Game~! trees rule.
Naraku
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Welcome to Dokuga Inc. 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 3
<33 Thank you~

Logged Logged

Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Whisper Can I have green streaks in my hair please?

Logged Logged

Ongoing Challenges:
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
Jupe
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Welcome to Dokuga Inc. 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 28
Eee! Your fic is ridiculously awesome. If you could fit me in somewhere, I'd appreciate it. <3

Physical Appearance: Well, either like this img211.imageshack.us/img211/9374/jupel.jpg or like jupeboxgal.deviantart.com/art/Wiggle-65181105 I suppose. The problem is that the first one is named Jupe and the second one is named Becky, but I go by Jupe around here but I use the second persona more often. xD

Whichever you feel is more appropriate for life at Dokuga, I guess! C: And I doubt it would be a travesty to name the blue-haired one Jupe for Dokugian purposes.

Personality: Friendly and enthusiastic - often singing and drawing and seeking attention. Dislikes conflict and tries to resolve problems diplomatically and quickly. Very dedicated to things she deems important, such as school or work or making it to drabble night.

Outfit: Well, up there. P: Both Becky and Jupe have greyish greenish blueish eyes that defy definition, and green-hair Jupe wears platform sandals if you decide to use her, while blue-hair Jupe wears black maryjanes and some plain white socks. She also wears a lime green headband, while green-hair Jupe keeps her hair back with flower-shaped hairclips.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/03/24 12:32 By Jupe.

Moo. We are a cow. Take us to China.
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
I think we need to have someone make banners for being in Whisper's Dokugian tale... heeheehee. CHIPMUNKS!!

Logged Logged

Ongoing Challenges:
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Welcome to Dokuga Inc. 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 12
While I did PM you, I thought I'd add to my description...

My hair vacillates between red and blonde - depending on my energy level - and is very, very short. I have blue eyes and wear my glasses only when I want to see. I wear tee shirts or sweatshirts, blue jeans and sneakers. Unless I need to look like a grown up, in which case I wear a dress. If I'm out in the sun, I have a wonderful big straw sunhat that pretty much shades my face and shoulders and I wear my 'cool' sunglasses that kinda wrap around.

I used to be very shy, but then I released my inner woman and now I can't get her back inside! While I try to avoid stupid and hurtful, if there's crazy going on, chances are I'll be a part of it! I only act my age when there's need of an adult, viewing age as just a number - it must be because I'm only 19 and have been for decades!

Logged Logged

This is starting to make sense... time to up my medication.

I live in my own little world, but it\\\'s okay, they know me here.

Even if the voices are not real - they have some pretty good ideas!

I don\\\'t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Until further notice, celebrate everything!
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Welcome to Dokuga Inc. 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 31
Whisper, I've enjoyed your fic so far! I want a boat like that one! May I please be a background extra? Nothing noteworthy, just lurkin'. Or whatever fits into your plans.

Physical Appearance:
I’m short - 5'3 IRL. I am not skinny. I'm stoutish, (what my hubby calls curvy) with a medium bust and "ghetto booty". I have the pale skin of a geek before summertime. (It isn't gardening time yet). Square glasses, mold-colored eyes. mouse brown hair. Hair style - long front bits and pixie/buzzed short in the back.

Outfit:
Toe-socks or other awesome patterned/themed socks. I always wear them. Jeans that are too long on me, I cuff the bottoms of them to fit me. A big comfy hoodie or sweater.

Personality:
Since you were in chat last night, you now the whirlwind of “What the hell…?“ I bring to the table. I am perverse and corrupt, I love smut! I'm obsessed with men in kilts. I have Kouga, Ginta and Hakkaku claimed through Smittee. I spout off quotes and song lyrics. And I love my rum. I’m cuddly and will hug anyone, anytime (in real life). In chat, I will pounce and when time permits, lick and leghump!
None of my personality traits need to be included, but *shrugs* what the hell. Why not.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/05/18 16:20 By phishbon3s.

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Quiet Whisper
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Welcome to Dokuga Inc. 14 Years ago Karma: 13
Alright Honey-bee, Beckyducky, Jupikins, and phishy... you have all been added to the list (sorry it's taken me so long to respond, I been kinda busy)
Also Rowdy and Kirai I have made note of your changes

Logged Logged

Angelicatt
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Welcome to Dokuga Inc. 14 Years ago Karma: 5
Whisper, I'd love to have a cameo in your story...I'd be tickled pink, if I wasn't so brown.

Physical: 5'8", average build except for the muscular legs and back (too much swimming and soccer), super firm bumm (again the sports but my bf describes it as a CGB: Caribbean Ghetto Booty - apparently he thinks all island girls have big bumms). I've got super short cropped dk brown hair with endless streaks of gray/white, dk brown expressive eyes and a big mouth (not Steven Tyler big, but a full pout). Very tanned as I am from the Caribbean and am a former-surfer/beach bunny. Mid 30's

Outfit: I'm a pastry/catering chef when I actually do have a job and I'm always in my black chef pants, stone colored chef jacket that has my name and my catering co name "Angelica's Delights". Usually just wear a red bandanna with hexagons on it (yush I got it to match the ones on Sess's clothes) Always a black sharpie and a thermometer in my sleeve pocket and I tend to sport some electric blue kitchen crocs

Personality: Friendly but very shy, kinda like hiding in the shadows, out of the limelight. Am a giver and a lover and don't ask for much. I'm a bit of a nerd when food's involved and I collect kitchen gadgets and cookbooks. Always feeding Sess Reece's Peanut Butter Cups..and always baking goodies for smiles. Only turn ebil when people enter my kitchen and mess it up - a little anal about a clean kitchen.

Logged Logged

Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Welcome to Dokuga Inc. 14 Years ago Karma: 8
Hi Whisper! I love your story and if its not too late can I be in the story as well?

If so here's my description:

Name: Hoshi

Physical:
My height is 5'9 slightly pale with freckles, with bright green eyes and shoulder length light brown hair that is streaked purple. Curvy with what i've been told I have "ghetto booty", medium bust In mid-20's.

Outfit:
Constantly wearing sheep printed lounge pants with a Sesshoumaru Rules t-shirt. Wearing flip-flops and always have a ipod and notebook with pens/markers on me. There's always a black cat following me around named Luna whose my helper.

Personality:
Somewhat shy but goofy. Gets extreme crazy and hyper when I am given Pix Stixs. Always seen humming and dancing around and likes to cheer people up and make them laugh. Dislikes people who eat my pix stixs and who don't like fanfiction (especially Sess/Kag).

Its simple but this is me in real life just about (somewhat). Well the pix stix part is.....

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Quiet Whisper
Whelp
graphgraph
okay Angel and Hoshi.... you have been added to my ever growing list lol

Logged Logged

Aimee Blue
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Welcome to Dokuga Inc. 14 Years ago Karma: 22
If you want to add me I will be lurking, probably in chat and I look like my userpic, except my hair is curly instead of straight and I generally wear black,I lurk and make random comments and generally love everyone in spite of emitting a slightly evil aura. I also like crows,I have two that come and visit my house so... that's me pretty much.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/04/09 22:35 By nowyouseemenowyoudont.

Quiet Whisper
Whelp
graphgraph
okay Aimee, you've been added to the list!

Logged Logged

Go to top
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.