Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Jaken?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Jaken?
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Jaken? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 216
What do you think the reason Sesshoumaru keeps Jaken around for?

Personally i think its b/c Jaken's a living squeeky toy, and no matter how refined he is, Sess is still a puppy at heart!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Bella
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Jaken? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 4
Maybe it is bc he can be trusted and he is loyal. O_o

Logged Logged

I claimed Kouga\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\'s blue eyes!!
Texanlady
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Jaken? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 27
1. Errand boy
2. Babysitter for Rin
3. He's like a stress ball. Instead of squeezing him, Sesshoumaru just kicks him across a field or throws rocks at him. Great way to relieve stress.

Logged Logged
D.S Anno
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Jaken? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
i would just like to know...what the hell he is? besides sess's pinata lol.

Logged Logged

There is nothing to fear, but fear itself...or a monster...or an alien...ooh ooh Alien vs Predator but that is just cool, not scary at all.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Jaken? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 66
Maybe it's that he's a multi-purpose doll that would do anything Sesshy commands. Not only that, he also lets out his praises for the taiyoukai.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Jaken? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: -666
Jaken is a complicated little guy. I think he's one of the few who knows that Sesshoumaru isn't invincible. There have been a number of occasions when he worries that his lord might not survive and I think Sesshoumaru needs someone around who acknowledges that reality, because he quite often can't.

Also, what is probably the most telling reason why Jaken is allowed to stick around is because he is so small and fragile. One good stomp and that would be the end of him. Sesshoumaru is an immensely dangerous demon who gets himself into situations that are just as dangerous as he is. Jaken has the courage of a lion to stand even close to him on any given day.

So, he's obnoxious and a complainer, but he's there for Sesshoumaru in the long haul and that means a lot to the demon lord who's probably been alone for most of his life.

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Jaken? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
ladybattousai wrote:
Jaken is a complicated little guy. I think he's one of the few who knows that Sesshoumaru isn't invincible. There have been a number of occasions when he worries that his lord might not survive and I think Sesshoumaru needs someone around who acknowledges that reality, because he quite often can't.

Also, what is probably the most telling reason why Jaken is allowed to stick around is because he is so small and fragile. One good stomp and that would be the end of him. Sesshoumaru is an immensely dangerous demon who gets himself into situations that are just as dangerous as he is. Jaken has the courage of a lion to stand even close to him on any given day.

So, he's obnoxious and a complainer, but he's there for Sesshoumaru in the long haul and that means a lot to the demon lord who's probably been alone for most of his life.

I agree 100%.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Jaken? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 216
o.o we should make a Jaken Challenge, one where you cant be evil to him. sometimes too many authors give the poor little guy hell, in the form of either rin, shippo, or both. I'd like to see some fics where Jaken's not an evil little kappa/toad minion out to molest Sesshomaru in his sleep, when ever he does sleep?

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Jaken? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
I like Jaken but he is easy to make comic relief as that's basically his purpose as a character in the main series imo. I always thought of him as something like a imp. He looks like goblin could fit him pretty well too...

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.