Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Xover MPB - MutantPlotBunnies
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Xover MPB - MutantPlotBunnies
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Xover MPB - MutantPlotBunnies 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 216
OKay so i know there are a few of you that actually LIKE/LOVE Xovers, I'm one of them. While its hard for me to see somethings its easy for me to see other's. This thread is going to be for 'chat/talk/plotbunnies..etc' anything Crossover related.

Personally right now i feel like sharing an MPB (*MutantPlotBunny) just to get it out of my head. So... If anyone wants to write it, or whatever please let me know otherwise when/if i get time i probably will.

Xmen/IY, AUish, Modern time frame:

Logan/Wolverine&Kagome pairing:

Idea:

Starts off in 1997, when RT starts IY manga, most of the stuff happens canon IY style, til the final battle, where Kagome wins but almost dies. Sesshomaru as payment for something, probably saving Rin, saves her life with his blood. Not making her mate, but something like pack sister.

Her hair gets lighter, like a kohl gray, eyes go from brown to a golden color with brown flicks, and she's kinda youkai but not. Turns out that his blood + her miko's make her something like a mutant, something that will be getting bigger in her time after she goes home.

She does go home, only because when the jewel is wished away she's sent away, and kikyo is back. When she gets there, Sesshomaru is waiting for her, and he's kinda all big brother for her, without the *must put fist through your gut like i did my other sibling*

His blood has an odd effect on her in the sense that it makes her just as youkai as anyone else that's youkai, but she's still a miko and still human. She stops aging at 22 though. (* please keep in mind that this is a fanciful Xover, i know its a lot but i'm going with it b/c its an idea ) As time starts to move, Kagome ends up staying with Sesshomaru, much to her families both relieve and ire. While they love her, this animalistic her is a bit too much for them.

Mutants start coming out into the open during the 10 years + since the well closed up and the jewel done, but in Japan, most of the "mutants" aren't really mutants, but Youkai. At some point someone gets a bit too fresh with Kagome not knowing she's the little sister to the lord of the lands, yus, he's conquered the other 3 territories over time, and she ends up purifying him.

This in turns brings a lot of light on her, b/c gov't and those that are afraid of "mutants" now want her thinking she can destroy them, when its actually only youkai she can do that with, at least with purification. There's at least one awesome battle that ends up on the national news before the Xmen show up to try and play 'big brother' with everything.

While neither Kagome/Sesshomaru trust them, neither smell deceit with what's being said, plus they know there's not really much out there in the word that could hold them hostage when everything was said and done, both have acid, and cal turn into large 20 story tall dogs. (*Yes FANCIFUL!!!)

at this point they meet Xavier, Jean, Logan, Scott, Beast, Ororo, a few other's b/c Kagome's considered dangerous, them not knowing that she cant destroy mutants, just youkai. At some point during the meeting, Jean and Xavier try to read their minds, and b/c of naraku and all that stuff with the jewel Kagome's adept at not only blocking but repealing.

This makes things hostile quickly. And a fight ensues. Jean/Xavier cant get past Kagome's mentle lock down, and are actually shut out and put out of the fight fast, Scott's eyes aren't of use against her barriers, which have had to hold up to things like dragon strike in training with Sess, and only Beast and Logan are real problems.

During the fight, Lagan against Kagome, Beast against Sess, Logan manages to put his 3 claws through her body, and everything seems to stop. Sess losses it, and turns full youkai big puppy on them, and since they are at his home its not witnesed by anyone but his people and those they brought.

Logan's all O_O b/c he realizes that she's not human, not like everyone else, but he doesnt think she's a mutant destroyer either. Quickly though he has to get away from Sess who's all poison jaws snapping and standing over Kagome. Kagome comes out of it, healed, but has to now calm sess down. She turns into a big dog too, and Sess accesses her before being ready to kill them all.

Thats when they all realize they might not be mutants.

At this point kagome gets him to calm down, but logan's kinda like O_O b/c he just hurt an innocent woman, and while he may act like an animal from time to time he's not a bad man. In the end, Sesshomaru, ends up inviting them in out of politeness wishing them nothing more then to leave, but they end up staying trying to figure out what going on.

Turns out the reason Sess/Kags are so on high end is b/c many people have been coming after Kagome since it was broadcast that she was ablt to destory 'mutants' but he tells them she was once just a human miko who retained her abilities when this oddity of her blood sharing with him made her youkai as well. She never killed a mutatn, she killed a youkai.

Logan and Beast confirm that most of the "human mutants" in japan they smelt were not at all human, but something more animalistic. With this knowledge, they make a truce, and Kagome ends up going back with the Xmen b/c they might be able to keep her more safe without exposing Sess and his own pack, he is a father at this point and time and doesnt want his pups hurt. He's not happy she's going but at the same time, he knows its best. She can get out of a lot anyway, and if there's any reason to worry he'll feel it through pack bond, and then kami help who hurt her.

So at this point Logan finds himself kinda like <3_<3 at her b/c she's like him in a way, more so then a lot of other people.

So.......

thats where i got with the idea, its Logan/Kagome romance.... @_@ okay i think i feel better... :3

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/01/24 15:11 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.