Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Movies Special to You
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Movies Special to You
Rikayu
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Movies Special to You 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 40
One movie I can honestly say is special to me is Disney's "Up".

It's a family film, and it's Disney, but I love how the main character is an old man who learns to find adventure again. Just goes to show that there's always a little adventure in us no matter how old we are.

The music is just awesome and the 3D animation is brilliant. And you just gotta love Doug the dog!

I love this movie particularly it's one I can enjoy with my dad. I plan on watching it with him when I go back home for Christmas in a few days. The movie also reminds of my dad because he always has this sense of youth to him that I think I felt from watching the movie.

Anyway...

What's a movie that's special to you? And why is it special?

Logged Logged

-Banner by the lovely, Priestess Skye

I claimed Miroku`s Staff in the Claiming Game!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MissTeak
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Movies Special to You 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 18
The Lake House, by Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock. The setting was breathtakingly beautiful, and it just made me want to live somewhere like that too. On top of that, the movie was not all about sappy romance. The subtle romantic touches in the form of the little pieces of surprise he left for her back in time was...*sighs in dreamy joy*
And since I am a sucker for happy endings, it just made the movie all the better! I've watched it at least 5 times, and I still love to watch it. LOL.

"Up" was great too!!! Doug is LOVE.

Logged Logged
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Movies Special to You 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 42
The Last Unicorn My grandma taped it for me when I was little and it's been my favorite movie since the first time I saw it. I still have the old VHS of it too ^.^ complete with the writing of the title in pink marker so faded you can't actually read what it says anymore. When I was little I liked it so much because it was this lone little unicorn overcoming everything and saving her family and such, now I like it for it's more mature plot point and how the movie shows regret in such a vivid way and the consequences to succeeding.

Happy Memories watchin' that movie

I haven't gotten to see UP yet >.< but I so want to!

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.