Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
hunter's moon on hold im going in to hospital.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: hunter's moon on hold im going in to hospital.
kc
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
hunter's moon on hold im going in to hospital. 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
she is working on it, but today i had a routine dentist appt because i have a heart condition and because i had a heart attack in may i have to get all kinds of checkup every few months. well the dentist found i have multiple fractures in my upper jaw and cheekbone, as well as what he thought was a wisdom tooth that was impacted and infected. Well i found out that i had all my wisdom teeth pulled when i was 14. soo i have to go in tomorrow for a biopsy, and monday for them to remove what ever it is , and then i have to have them insert a huge needle into my right cheek and inject something to fight the infection i developed as well as try to figure out how to fix it.

the good news is at least now we know why i have been so sick the last two months. bad news is my cardiologist is pissed and worried about me. i have hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, it sucks especially since i am only 35, and i am the primary caregiver for both my bi polar daughter and my autistic son. My mother in law is arriving tomorrow to help us and take care of the kids for me. i actually love my mil it took us 5 yrs to come to an understanding but i told her i consider her the only mother i have left, and since her son and i have been married fo going on 18 yrs she is stuck with my happy ass .

so my daughter is having trouble concentrating on her story because she heard me and hubby talking to mil about it and freaked.

i will be on as soon as i am awake and coherent because my dang laptop goes where i go and our hospital's here had wifi yipee.

wish me luck yall.
kc

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:hunter's moon on hold im going in to hospital. 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 32
Best of luck to you, and may the Gods be with you. I hope to hear from you soon.

Blessed Be

Logged Logged
elley
Pup
graphgraph
Re:hunter's moon on hold im going in to hospital. 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
Good luck!

You'll be in my thoughts.

Logged Logged
kc
Pup
graphgraph
Re:hunter's moon on hold im going in to hospital. 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
well im home tonight they went ahead and just took out the growth when they biopsied it. it was a cyst, not cancer however they did find four more and they only way to remove them is to have 7 teeth pulled so next weds i go in for them to remove the teeth and the rest of the cysts. man thanksgiving is gonna suck i wont be able to eat well with a mouthful of stiches lol.

my daughter is reading and doing research she will update the story thanksgiving week. They fired the old teacher, hehe, her new one is great and loves her story and best of all
SHE IS A KAG/SESS FAN TOO!!!!!
she loved the story and is excited about it. we got so lucky with the new teacher.

Logged Logged
Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:hunter's moon on hold im going in to hospital. 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 12
I'll keep you all in my prayers. God bless you.

Logged Logged

This is starting to make sense... time to up my medication.

I live in my own little world, but it\\\'s okay, they know me here.

Even if the voices are not real - they have some pretty good ideas!

I don\\\'t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Until further notice, celebrate everything!
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:hunter's moon on hold im going in to hospital. 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 7
God Bless You and I'll pray for you. Something similar happened to my sister although she didn't have a heart condition, she recovered pretty quickly and started eating again. It just takes her a bit longer now b/c she doesn't have any molars on her right side on the bottom. It didn't affect her speech or anything!! Wish you the best of recovery!!

Logged Logged

knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:hunter's moon on hold im going in to hospital. 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 78
I know getting your teeth pulled is not fun at all, but it is a very good thing for you, health-wise. I knew a lady who was always ill, and had heart problems because of a life-long history of infected teeth and gums. Infected teeth can cause heart disease. Please remember, if the doctor prescribes antibiotics, to take them properly until they are ALL GONE, not just until your symptoms go away. Once this lady had her teeth pulled, she was like a different person. She was much happier and healthier, and soon forgot about the pain she went through having her teeth pulled, since the improvement in her life was so great. I hope the same thing happens for you. And I am so happy for your daughter, as well. A kind and understanding teacher can change a young person's life for the better, and an unkind one can really cause a lot of problems. So now, she can start over fresh, thank goodness! All my hopes and prayers for you and BOTH of your daughters, that life will smile upon you...

Logged Logged
Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:hunter's moon on hold im going in to hospital. 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 8
You are in my thoughts and may the gods look upon you.

Blessed Be,
~*Ash*~

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
kc
Pup
graphgraph
Re:hunter's moon on hold im going in to hospital. 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
OK i'm back, my daughter will be posting what she has in a few days, we have had a hectic last week,

i never got the dental work done, when i went in my bp was way to high, 210/168 high and the oral surgeon wigged and sent me to the er good thing i was in a hospital i guess. I have a heart defect and the bp being so high was antagonizing it without me even knowing. Three days in hospital to get bp down, then the third day a few hours before i was to be released my daughter had her hand stepped on and pretty much smushed by our neighbors horse she was helping him take care of, she is going to need a few surgeries to fix her hand and she has had one so far , i was released from my room to go up two floors to peds and sit there for a few days with her. Of course the hand she broke was her right and she is right handed she has to work on how to type now with her left only. Once she gets used to the meds and they stop making her giggle like a loon she will work more. She had the worse time doing the fight scene and she agonized over it.

well hope everyone has a great thanksgiving and here is to hoping we have no more surprises.

kc

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.