Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just an opinion
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Just an opinion
Dana
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Just an opinion 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Okay so this is much easier than trying to input this into the chat. I am not quite sure how I feel about this page so I would really appreciate some feedback

“I can’t really say I blame him.” Kagome sighed dejectedly, her chin resting on her knees. She watched the frustrated hanyou pace back and forth in her kitchen. Sesshomaru had been gone for almost an hour and Michiko was beginning to become impatient; though her impatience seemed to be contagious as ten minutes later, Kagome was up and pacing with the woman.

“I don’t get something though.” Kagome continued, her annoyed tone causing Michiko to pause. Kagome met the younger woman’s golden gaze and was reminded so much of her brothers. She flushed under the hanyou miko’s curious gaze. “I can’t blame Sesshomaru for being upset with the situation – hell, I feel the same way! I would rather that my soul mate be someone that I meet under normal circumstances and fall in love with.”

Kagome turned away; she didn’t want the other woman to see how upset she actually was. The worst part hadn’t even been that she wasn’t going to get the big white wedding that she wished for with a man she was madly in love with. It had been Sesshomaru’s emphatic rejection of having any sort of relationship with her that had bothered Kagome the most. A gentle hand came to rest on Kagome’s shoulder, causing the distressed woman to turn and look at Michiko.

“Is it really the idea of being with my brother that bothers you?” Michiko asked softly. Kagome worried her lower lip between her teeth. No, that was another problem. The idea of spending the rest of her life with Sesshomaru – tall, domineering, prick that he could be – was all too appealing. Blushing, Kagome shook her head, her face turning darker shades of red as Michiko smiled knowingly.

“It’s not that. But the way he acted-” Kagome’s eyes returned to the floor. “It was almost as if you told him he was sentenced to death. Am I really that undesirable?”

“No! It’s not that all and don’t you ever let yourself believe that,” Michiko said passionately, throwing Kagome off guard. She stared at the other woman for a moment, watching as her cheeks darkened to a shade nearly as dark as Kagome’s before turning away from Kagome.

“You have to understand though, for Sesshomaru, it could be a death sentence. You see, if you two are to become soul mates, it means that your life spans are connected. If you die, Sesshomaru will also die, and vice versa” Michiko said quietly, her words causing Kagome’s eyes to widen. <i> Sesshomaru will die if he saves me. </i>

She walked over to the window, seemingly staring at the scenery outside the house but really lost in that one thought. <i> Sesshomaru will die… Sesshomaru, dead</i>. Kagome shook her head.

“I won’t do it,” she whispered. The words weren’t directed at Michiko but the young hanyou heard it and jumped out of her seat to grab Kagome – her hand fell through the young woman’s shoulder. Staring blankly between Kagome and her hand, Michiko became frantic.

“Kagome don’t you disappear!” Kagome turned to her. Michiko saw the tears that caught on the edge of Kagome’s lashes.

“Even if he wanted to, I can’t let Sesshomaru go through with this. I don’t want the burden of that.” Kagome replied smiling sadly. Michiko slapped her, her hand going through the woman but still drawing the shocked reaction she desired. Glaring angrily at Kagome, she couldn’t help snapping at the woman.

“And what about Sesshomaru? You don’t think that your death would weigh heavily on him. Knowing that he could save you and didn’t, do you actually think he is so selfish that he would feeling nothing at your passing?” Michiko asked.

“I don’t know! I don’t know what the hell he is thinking! I don’t know how someone who can look at me like he wants to eat me alive can next act so cold,” Kagome snapped. Michiko balled her hands into fists.

“You don’t understand anything!”Michiko yelled. "If you knew the things Sesshomaru has gone through, the things he has done, you would not be so quick to say such things!"

So yeah, thats it for now. And I am not explaining who Michiko is right now XD.
Thanks guys

Logged Logged

[img]http://www.autobuildersystem.com/images/wmwallpapers/Inuyasha-Sesshomaru-1.jpeg[/img]
^ Death by nosebleed
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Just an opinion 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 33
I don't understand what you are asking for in this thread. Perhaps my brain has been cooked by the heat wave we are having here...

Logged Logged

Sessylove219 claimed Sesshoumaru\'s fundoushi in the Claim game! Hands off!
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Just an opinion 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 42
looks good to me It's very emotional and you portray the character's emotions well. Even without knowing who michiko is I get the drift of what's going. I say keep it, looks bueno ^.^

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

Dana
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Just an opinion 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Sessylove219 wrote:
I don't understand what you are asking for in this thread. Perhaps my brain has been cooked by the heat wave we are having here...

I wasn't sure if it was good or not because I am overly critical of my own work so I was just asking if I could get an opinion on whether it worked well or not.

And thanks Monti :3

Logged Logged

[img]http://www.autobuildersystem.com/images/wmwallpapers/Inuyasha-Sesshomaru-1.jpeg[/img]
^ Death by nosebleed
Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Just an opinion 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 33
Oh, well, in that case, it looks very good. I am anxious to know what the situation is and who Michiko is

Logged Logged

Sessylove219 claimed Sesshoumaru\'s fundoushi in the Claim game! Hands off!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.