Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
THANK YOU, DOKUGANS!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: THANK YOU, DOKUGANS!!
Heartless-iPod-Ninja
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
THANK YOU, DOKUGANS!! 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 6
Heartless, here!

I just thought I'd take a few minutes and post a HUGE "Thank You" to all of you wonderful Dokugans out there, who've taken the time to look at the fanart that I've posted here. And another "Thank You" to everyone who took the time to comment on them! If I could reach, I'd hug you all!

I noticed this morning that I've had more feedback (in general) on just my few fanarts here in the short time that I've been a member, than on ALL OF MY OTHER WORKS COMBINED over at deviantART.com. And I've been a member there for 2 YEARS.

You guys ROCK.

To that effect, I'd like to give a Shout-Out! to the wonderful TexanLady, who pointed this site out to me, and invited me to join. If it hadn't been for her, I'd never have been introduced to such an AWESOME group of folks! Also, a Shout-Out! to everyone who had been so friendly and welcoming to me! Thanks so much, everyone! I hope to be a member here for a LONG TIME, and I hope to meet and chat with lots of you! Keep that feedback coming! (It's my bread and butter!) Feedback helps me to improve on my work! And it gives me some incentive to DO MORE!

Love and Hugs, everyone!

Logged Logged

Hug someone you care about, today. Tell them that you love them. You never know when they will be gone for good.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Texanlady
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:THANK YOU, DOKUGANS!! 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 27
Heartless!!! I'm not dead! Congrats on the noms! I nominated one of your pictures! I know you'll do great. Just wanted to check in with you. You'll be getting an email from me later on. I finished the epilogue for "Forgiven Love" but I'm having trouble uploading it on FF.net. I think something is wrong with my computer. Every time I try to open the file I can't. I'm trying to get the bugs worked out. Anyways, congrats on the noms and good luck!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.