Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Favorite Mutant
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Favorite Mutant
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Favorite Mutant 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 9
Sorry I had to ask xDD lol. So my favorite mutant is actually Lady Deathstrike from the second X-Men movie. She was the one who fought Wolverine and died by overdose injection of adamantium in liquid form. I also like Storm and the Dark Phoenix...and I can't forget Wolverine. What about you guys?

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Favorite Mutant 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 156
I've only seen the movies, I have no clue about the original series. xD But in the movies I liked Lady Deathstrike too, those claws were so awesome. Also for some reason I seem to like Mystique a lot. And I find Kurt adorable. xD

Logged Logged
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Favorite Mutant 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 34
Alrighty, in the teenage cartoon series i like Kitty (shadowcat) and Avalanche but it sbeen a while since i've seen it. then in the current xmen cartoon (wolverine and the xmen) i like shadowcat again (I think i just like shadowcat, lol), as well as the tech guy(can't remember his name) dust, nitro, and rogue. In the movies, I like Wolverine, shadowcat, kurt, storm, and that guy in the new movie who has his mouth sewn shut at the end. (can't remember his name) There is also a couple of others but let's leave it at this for now.

Logged Logged

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Favorite Mutant 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 9
prettykirai08 wrote:
Alrighty, in the teenage cartoon series i like Kitty (shadowcat) and Avalanche but it sbeen a while since i've seen it. then in the current xmen cartoon (wolverine and the xmen) i like shadowcat again (I think i just like shadowcat, lol), as well as the tech guy(can't remember his name) dust, nitro, and rogue. In the movies, I like Wolverine, shadowcat, kurt, storm, and that guy in the new movie who has his mouth sewn shut at the end. (can't remember his name) There is also a couple of others but let's leave it at this for now.

The creepy guy you're talking about is named Deadpool. My dad says they're making a movie about Deadpool but I'm not sure if that's true or not.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/06/12 21:59 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Favorite Mutant 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 33
I love Dark Phoenix. I haven't seen the Wolverine movie yet...

Rogue was also one of my favorites. I happen to like Dr X and the Ian McKellum character too (for the life of me I cannot remember his name...so weird).

Logged Logged

Sessylove219 claimed Sesshoumaru\'s fundoushi in the Claim game! Hands off!
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Favorite Mutant 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 34
i forgot about Remy!! I love him, i remember him from the really old cartoon from the erly 90s. i can't believe that i forgot about him, he rocks! He is such an asshole.

Logged Logged

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Favorite Mutant 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 9
Sessylove219 wrote:
I love Dark Phoenix. I haven't seen the Wolverine movie yet...

Rogue was also one of my favorites. I happen to like Dr X and the Ian McKellum character too (for the life of me I cannot remember his name...so weird).

Ian McKellum's character is Magneto lol

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/06/12 22:00 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

DaiyoukaiGeisha
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Favorite Mutant 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 15
Storm and Psylocke have always been my favorites.

Ok I'm an old fart , now that that's out of the way...IMHO the movies are garbage compared to the original comics. Halle Berry as Storm makes me want to barf (I won't even go into my tirade of her portrayal as Catwoman, another character I love that she butchered on film).

X-Men Director: "Hey, let's slap a cheap wig on her head and we're all golden!"

X-Men Producer: "Awesome! Go with it!"

Ugh.

Logged Logged

::::::::::::::::
I like to have a martini, Two at the very most.
After three Im under the table, after four Im under my host.
- Dorothy Parker
inali
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Favorite Mutant 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 58
Beast!!! Hank has always been made of win for me. I think it's my geek crushing meets childhood adoration of Cookie Monster.

Others I adore are Gambit, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Psylocke, Rogue (when she's written right), Storm (when she's written right), Domino, Warpath, Moonstar, both Lady Masterminds, Magneto, Sinister (when he's written right), Deadpool, Cloak & Dagger, Pyro, and Sabertooth...

eh, this list could go on forever since I've been following the comics for an easy 20 years.

Logged Logged

I like researching stuffs...
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Favorite Mutant 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 66
Actually, they are going to make a Deadpool movie. It was confirmed a couple of weeks ago. I haven't seen the Wolverine movie either. There is one character that has startedto grow on me and that's Cable, Cyclops' son from the future who's a telepath like his mother, the Goblin Queen, Jean Grey's clone. Storm is pretty cool. I like Rogue as well (I'm sorry but the actress who played her in the movies was way too young). Wolverine is a big favorite of mine. Emma Frost is another character I like. There are just too many characters to name that I like. If only they would make more comic book movies that stick to their respective comic book storylines and cast actors more appropriate for the roles.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Favorite Mutant 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 31
I loooove Gambit, and squealed/bounced around my seat when he came on the screen for the Wolverine movie. Then he spoke. Where the hell was his accent?????? Did he bet and lose it in a previous card game? What the hell man! My hubby heard my grumble of "It's a damn good thing you're so pretty..." I swear he was reduced to eyecandy the moment he spoke.

But Hugh Jackman will forever hold a place in my Gutterlicous mind for being LegHump worthy. mmmmm... Hugh....

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Angelic Memories
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Favorite Mutant 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 27
prettykirai08 wrote:

I have to agree with you Kirai... I like Kitty in the cartoon series... though I hardly watch it unless my sister is around. (Gives me an excuse to sit around and watch cartoons. lol)

In the movies I like Dark Phoneix.

Logged Logged

toranushi23
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Favorite Mutant 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
Wolverine hands down; the movies, the comic, and the cartoons. Though i do love me some Gambit..... oh and does anyone remember Jubilee from the cartoons? She was cool and so was Rogue from the cartoons....not the movies. She was a total wussy in the movies.

Logged Logged
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Favorite Mutant 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 42
Wolverine *drool fest* and I like cartoon rogue alot, she was cool in the newer c-men cartoons too but in the movies she was iffy. Then noone can forget Dr.X!!!

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.