Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Commercials You Hate
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>
TOPIC: Commercials You Hate
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Commercials You Hate 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 23
fortunesque wrote:
Doh! Ok.
I HATE HATE HATE this one!

When I first saw that commercial it had so much sexual reference I was like O.o Though they only show the more...uhm edited version of this commercial on TV now. It was still disturbing and laughable all at the same time XD

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
not-active
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Commercials You Hate 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 16
how the heck are you guys imbedding the videos? I totally have no clue and I wish to share!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/22 15:46 By not-active.
Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Commercials You Hate 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 51
If you just link youtube, it embeds them automatically.

Logged Logged

Special thanks to the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild for this signature!
You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

The few, the proud, the morally corrupt. - Agent Phisbon3s
not-active
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Commercials You Hate 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 16
Doh! Ok.
I HATE HATE HATE this one!

This one makes me laugh so hard. They try to be all fancy and classy about stuff, but it just ends up being hilarious.

Logged Logged
AndesCat
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Commercials You Hate 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
Here's another hilarious commerical. The biggest kick to me is that the narrator has such an even tone through this.

The newer sobe commercials scare me. Those animated lizards are too creepy looking no matter what they do.

Logged Logged
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Commercials You Hate 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 31
I hate the commercials that ask a simple question like "do you have trouble flipping eggs when you cook them?" then it shows some one trying to flip eggs but ends up breaking them and throwing them on the floor or the wall. The exaggerated movements of these people tick me off. Any simple movement is like a slap comedy gone horribly wrong and unfunny. Anything commercial that starts with “Does this ever happen to you?” makes me just a little violent. I truly hate the cookie dough one. If these people have this much with any simple motor functions, then the odds that they survived adulthood should have been very slim.

But these commercials do bring some joy into my life, behold the parody of the Snuggie.

Due to fowl language this commercial is NSFW or minors.

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

MomoDesu
Minister of Silly Walks
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Commercials You Hate 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 25
Infomertials or commercials for a 'new and innovative product that has been used in Europe for years'. Like that silly toothpaste dispenser they are selling now that attaches to the wall. Not only do I not want this totally fug thing hanging on my wall, but I never remember putting toothpaste on my toothbrush being the horrible task that they make it seem to be. Or those hangers. I don't recall wanting to pull my hair out if my closet got too full. I just gave things away to Goodwill. Problem solved without having to pay $19.95.

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Commercials You Hate 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 91
Those stupid creditreport.com commercials drive me BATTY! It's the music in them because it STICKS IN YOUR HEAD FOR HOURS AFTERWORDS! I see those things i change the channel so fast that it would give you whiplash.

One of the local ones around here, for a discount mattress outlet are on my chitlist too. The guy in it, the owner of the chain, is just plain annoying

But worst of all, as a general rule, the annoying trend of a commercial starting out with how bad the economy is and times are rough then trying to sell you something, usually fairly expensive, is a shameless, brazen tactic that makes me want to vomit! And there are several companies that are guilty of that bit

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Rikayu
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Commercials You Hate 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 40
Hmm... I particularly hated the PS3 commercial with the crying baby doll... by far, I'd say that's a commercial you can use to traumatize a child.

I love the old commercial with the asian guy in the bathroom and he's washing his hands singing a rap song... then he goes all out until a guy comes in. I just found it funny. cause a friend of mine did something similar when we were at another friend's house. you could hear him from outside the bathroom.

Logged Logged

-Banner by the lovely, Priestess Skye

I claimed Miroku`s Staff in the Claiming Game!
Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
I think the drug commercials are funny because of the side affects. Sometimes there worse than the actual problem you’re trying to cure.

Those are the best. Prescription commercial ad-lib:

Do you have mild to moderate (diseasename)?

Millions of people suffer from (diseasename) each year. Symptoms include (bad feeling), itchiness, (color) stools, and fear of (day of the week).

Help is here.

(drugname) can cure your mild to moderate (diseasename).

Side effects include, loss of vision, stroke, amnesia, stomach rash, intestinal tumor, high blood pressure, increased potassium levels, kidney stones, and death. Please tell your doctor if you are suffering from (another diseasename) or are pregnant or may become pregnant.

Logged Logged

You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

beermoney5
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Commercials You Hate 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
I think the drug commercials are funny because of the side affects. Sometimes there worse than the actual problem you’re trying to cure.

I don’t remember the drug but a couple of the side affects for it were driving while sleeping and the urge to gamble, I’m not kidding you these were the actual side affects.

Logged Logged

[img]http://dokuga.com/g2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=10540&g2_serialNumber=2[/img]
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Commercials You Hate 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 26
I agree with Selah about the drug ads; so annoying! It's like: "taking this medicine could help you feel so much better, but it could also end up causing more health problems than you originally started with." Seriously, how do they find people to buy what they're selling? My paranoia about pills isn't getting any better with these ads...

And I also agree with Miss Kagura about Burger King's new commercial. It really drives me nuts! I always go diving for the remote whenever it comes on to mute the darn thing. Annoying isn't a strong enough word for it - it's traumatizing!

I don't know about you guys, but I find those "Progressive" commercials very irritating...

Logged Logged
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:Commercials You Hate 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 696975
Lady_Mist wrote:
I hate the head-on commercials;

'Head-on, apply directly to the forehead!'

Omg, I second that with a big bright number 2!! i HATE that commercial.

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
Yes! Damn Geico!

Who decided putting googly-eyes on money and giving it a theme song was a good idea?!

Tell me who's watchin...I always feel like somebody's watchin' me.

On the subject of songs, there's that new Burger King kid's commercial:

Not appropriate for children.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/22 01:04 By Miss_Kagura. Reason: Oh, I can't spell.

Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
Commercials You Hate 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 51
This thread is a tribute to the commercials that make an already annoying thing, interruption, somehow more irritating.

For me, the Subway 'Five Dollar Footlong' singing commercials make me want to boycott the chain. They're sooooooo annoying.

What I hate about it is that Subway doesn't need singing weirdos and choreography. Why don't they just say, "Most of our food does not stick to your arteries?"

Logged Logged

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Commercials You Hate 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
ladybattousai wrote:
Is that what they were called, Wiccan? I have to say that ugly I can do. But, ugly implies grotesque... those are just weird on a whole new level (Are their bodies dead rats?) and in a sad way I wish they were still spokesmodels for Quiznos even though they made me cringe.

Actually, it's spelled differently, but my kids assure me that it is pronounced 'spung.'

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=SPONGE%20MONKEY

I wish they were still on the commercials too, that way we wouldn't have that *shudders* horribly disturbing oven telling the Quiznos worker to put the sandwich IN it.

I really, REALLY HATE the new Quiznos commercials!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
Oh wow, those little guys are so gross! Disgusting!

I love them!

Logged Logged

Lady_Mist
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Commercials You Hate 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 17
I hate the head-on commercials;

'Head-on, apply directly to the forehead!'

Logged Logged

DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Commercials You Hate 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 66
What?!!! Those annoying spung monkeys??!!!! It was to the point where i was about to bang my head against a hard surface. Those commercials would literally air every 10 minutes. They drove me nuts.Who were the creators of those ugly things and what were they on when they created them??!!!!

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
AndesCat
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Commercials You Hate 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
The newest geico ad. That money is kinda creepy because every stalkee kinda takes it as some one is checking them out. I hate the airplane one of those the most

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/22 01:01 By AndesCat.
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Commercials You Hate 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: -666
WiccanMethuselah wrote:
ladybattousai wrote:
If we're going creepy commercials then this one is a necessity. Part of me is repelled and the other part is oddly fascinated...

Aw, c'mon Lady B! I LOVED the spung monkeys!! They're so ugly, they're CUTE!!

And I'm strange. Yesh, very, VERY strange... ask anyone who knows me.

~~Wiccan~~

Is that what they were called, Wiccan? I have to say that ugly I can do. But, ugly implies grotesque... those are just weird on a whole new level (Are their bodies dead rats?) and in a sad way I wish they were still spokesmodels for Quiznos even though they made me cringe.

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Sora-chan
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Commercials You Hate 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 20
lol, I totally agree, the previous ones were oki, sang along to them and such. But I think what theyre suffering from is a case of, "MC Hammer-itis" where they realize that something became popular and theyre trying to recreate that same popularity with something similar without realizing that consumers ALWAYS want something different. lol

Sorry, broke off into marketting right there.

Uhmmm one that I really hate is the iphone adverts, telling me of apps that I dont possibly need and could ever possibly use where I'm at.

Logged Logged

*piku piku*- the sound of blinking
Selah
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Commercials You Hate 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
Might as well add me to the list of strange people. That quiznos commercial cracks me up. Although it initially made me hesitant to try quiznos when if first aired 6 years ago. lol

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Commercials You Hate 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
ladybattousai wrote:
If we're going creepy commercials then this one is a necessity. Part of me is repelled and the other part is oddly fascinated...

Aw, c'mon Lady B! I LOVED the spung monkeys!! They're so ugly, they're CUTE!!

And I'm strange. Yesh, very, VERY strange... ask anyone who knows me.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Sora-chan
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Commercials You Hate 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 20
ladybattousai wrote:

i like that commercial simply because it was originally on the web n they sung a song about loving the moon

Logged Logged

*piku piku*- the sound of blinking
Go to top
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.