Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just thought of something
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Just thought of something
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Just thought of something 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
Not sure if it would ever happening but it would be interesting to see fanfic based from movies cause well....I think it would be interesting to see fanfic based from the movies of like Problem child 2 now that would be comedy but maybe rated M but maybe different from the scenes from the movie (for the fanfic)

Hmmm...and also maybe a another one based of a movie called Innocent Blood accept with out the mafia and stuff but if you hadn't see the movie you might have to rent it or watch it online.

But like I said you can do however you like in your story. At least that's what I'm thinking about doing once I'm better with grammar and important things for writing my first fanfic or I can ask for help but I don't know anyone since I'm new here.

But here's the horror movie but I should warn you it's pretty slow when loading

www.motionempire.com/Watch_Innocent_Blood_-1992-_Movie_Online_for_Free_3236.html

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/03/29 20:21 By Inu-demoness.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Just thought of something 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
(reedit)

But it's to bad that they really didn't end up together in the manga like we hoped but hey we can still dream can we?

Logged Logged
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
(actually never mind about this post I thought I found a better one to watch but the background was bad)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/03/28 19:16 By Inu-demoness.
twiknham
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Just thought of something 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Actually, there ARE fanfics based on movies, tv shows, books, etc...

Dokuga specializes SPECIFICALLY in Kags/Sess, but Fanfiction.net has all of the above.
I post on both places, because not everything I write is Sess/Kags, and I enjoy catching up on other people's ideas of certain movies (like Labyrinth).

If you're looking for that, I recommend you check out ff.net and see if they have what you're looking for. We'll be here for all your Sess/Kags needs

Logged Logged
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
I think I have heard about that but wonder if the title of the fanfic has the name title based from the movie? but I guess I could try looking there if I can find them which I hope I will.

I think there was something based from the phantom of the opera but I think it's only Inuyasha/Kagome pairing....I was hoping it would be Sesshomaru instead but all well.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.