Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Hanyo no Yashahime
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Hanyo no Yashahime
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Rainbow Pearls 3 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 81
So I have a working theory as everyone seems to be after the Rainbow Pearls and the theory I'm going off of is they are the InuTachi.

Rainbow Pearls:
Gold-Sesshomaru carried by Setsuna as she mimics an absent Father
Silver-Sesshomaru's Beast- Towa's strength
Red-InuYasha-Moroha-No explanations necessary

Possible Pearls based on past Characters
Green
Orange
Blue/Teal
Purple
Pink

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
weirdlykagome
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hanyo no Yashahime 3 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 4
Third episode up!
To follow up with all the things that happening in the Senguko Jidai, I am really getting more and more confused.
*Read at your own risk, SPOILER AHEAD!*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. To start off with, the two half-demon princesses got transported to modern 'Tokyo' possibly because of some mumbo-jumbo going on with Goshinboku. The episode starts off with a brilliant fight between Towa and Miss. Centipede.(Hoestly, this lady is there to start a story, for real! )
Towa unlocks some power with the help of her rainbow pearl. So, my hypothesis, maybe the pearls are their to bind the Kid's demon half? Not sure!

2. Apparently Sesshomaru was seen carrying off his twins from Kaede's village. But, Setsuna returns to the village after some time with Mokomoko wrapped around her (gave me a bad feeling. It seemed like that might have been Sess's Mokomoko). When asked, she tells Kaede that it was 'test of courage'! This raises a lot of questions. And indefinitely the question of the twins mom remains.

3. Setsuna's sleep and dreams seemed to have been eaten by the Butterfly demon. Which might be a reason why she lost her memories about her time with Towa.

The episode ends up with a glimpse into the preview where hopefully the cousins would be joining their powers to help Setsuna get back her memory. And, eventually start unravelling their past.

Wrapping all up, I believe that something really sad happened in the village. Ahh! I am toughening myself for some heart break.

*Episode highlights*
Young Moroha is a perfect replica of InuKag (I mean she even sits like Inu! Well, minus the dog ears. I MISS THOSE!) and severe nostalgia hits us viewers!

That's all!

WeirdlyKagome Sighning off!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/10/17 09:21 By holyjewel.

Weirdly Kagome
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Hanyo no Yashahime 3 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 52
Okay, so for Episode 4, I will give the highlights as SPOILERS below but things have taken a twist.

So Root Head was just a misdirect throwaway villain that was taken down by the three girls this episode, with Moroha using what I believe is Jaken's Mummified Foot to cancel out Root's Demonic canceling powers and all three girls hitting him with a cumulative combo attack with Moroha using a new attack "Crimson Dragon Wave" that is basically an upgraded version of the Wind Scar and Towa employing a new attack that is very similar to Sesshomaru's Dragon Strike.

So as it turns out "Kikyo" is just the Spirit of the Sacred Tree which assumed her form due to the sealing arrow that was used to seal Inuyasha to the tree. It gave the girls a new quest to taken down Kirinmaru, the Beast Lord that presided over the Eastern Lands and in the absence of Sesshomaru assuming the title of the Western Lands, is now plotting to use the power of the Sacred Tree and time to plunge the world into an age of darkness where only demons exist.

"Treekyo" as the Spirit of the Sacred Tree is now called by many fans, later looked over Rin/Kagome/Setsuna's Memories sealed within the light stalk (as many fans have speculated over who/what it is that's sealed within) and has a brief chat with Sesshomaru or Possessed Sesshomaru as to defeat Kirinmaru one must also defeat Sesshomaru at the same time, it was indicated that the girl within the light stalk would be forsaken but then mentioned that it was probably a mercy that she would never awaken.

I might've skipped over one or two other things. Also there's a possibility that Miroku, in some fashion or another, might show up next episode.

Logged Logged

Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
YASHAHIME ENGLISH DUB 3 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 81
Catch it before it's gone

Logged Logged
cassandra
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Hanyo no Yashahime 3 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 16
I know a lot of people like the whole sub scene of anime but I’m more of a dub person. Does anyone know if they have any other episodes besides the first one in English? If not maybe someone has heard when they’ll be doing so?

Logged Logged
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Hanyo no Yashahime 3 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 81
They brought the original English VA's back minus Moneca Stori. From what I understand this is the official English Version and is broadcast on Hulu.

Logged Logged
Siera Serenity Star
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Hanyo no Yashahime 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 64
My soul twin watches the show, I've talked her into not giving me anymore details on it. Lol I'm still in denial about and refusing to even accept it exists let alone canon. Kag/Sess forever!!!! lol though with my luck i'm constantly walking into details to where I don't even have to watch before someone or something gives up the details lol

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.