Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Rurouni Kenshin Fanfiction
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Rurouni Kenshin Fanfiction
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Rurouni Kenshin Fanfiction 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 171
I was wondering if there are any fans of the Kenshin x Kaoru pairing here. If so I’d like some help finding a story I’ve read but can’t seem to find. I don’t know if I just can’t find it or if it’s been deleted. At least from ff.net.

I think the story was a oneshot or at least 2 chapters. I also remember that it was complete, and took place after the events of the manga/anime. I remember there being some kind of tradition in it where guys could come propose to a girl and if it was not desired then the girl would either hide away on her own or with the help of a male relative or friend. Kenshin had been unaware of this tradition until Yahiko told him.

I also think Kenshin had been quietly courting Kaoru but she apparently didn’t know it and had been thinking that he didn’t return her feelings. When he found out about the tradition he thought it was the perfect way to finish off the courtship or let her know he wanted to be with her, but she hadn’t come home and he realized she was hiding herself away so no one could propose to her. He found her hiding in a room of a male friend of her family, and from there they talked and there was a full lemon scene.

The next morning I think Kaoru believed he had changed his mind because he was sneaking out the way he had come in, but he assured her he intended to marry her that day.

If this sounds familiar to anyone and you know where I can find it please let me know.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Siera Serenity Star
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Rurouni Kenshin Fanfiction 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 64
I like the pairing unfortunately I agree with you, I think many might have been removed from FFN. It would be nice to see more stories with the pairings, I think I even ran across a Kenshin/Kagome one on AO3. I'll keep an eye out for the story your looking for, if I see it i'll let you know.

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Rurouni Kenshin Fanfiction 2 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 171
Thank you Siera Serenity Star.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.