Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
help fanfiction podcast
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: help fanfiction podcast
Nu-u
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
help fanfiction podcast 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
so here is the thing. i want to do an inuyasha fanfiction podcast of kagome and sesshoumaru.(for now. i hope to branch out to other anime and couples.) i have picked out some great stories between here and fanfiction.net.(the only two places i read from.) the things is i suck at recapping stories.(all the recordings that i have suck major.) i could really use tips and ideas. down below is the outline i came up with for a hour long show.

Once Upon a Fanfiction

1 intro

2 story for the week

3 Author spotlight

4 comments questions and answers

5 writers promtp

6 out tro

Logged Logged

R.I.P Raven Wright beloved sister
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Oki
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:help fanfiction podcast 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
Great Podcast name!

Here's a few things you could try:

In the story of the week, if you have a co-host, you both can give brief synopsis of a story you're really into at the moment (likes, dislikes, etc).

In the author spotlight, you can easily look up other popular interviews and podcasts to get an idea how what questions you want to ask, your presentation, and delivery to have a smooth interview. You can establish yourself and ask fans and followers of your podcast and followers of the author for questions to ask in the interview and of course have other segments to talk about like hot topics and things like that.

Do please also collaborate with the InuYasha discord and their podcast too!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/04/25 15:31 By Okinawa.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.